Who is Leo Ieiri?
Leo Ieiri is a Japanese singer-songwriter. Her song "Sabrina" was used as the third ending song of the anime television series Toriko.
- also known as いえいり レオ, Ieiri Leo
- born on (20 years ago) in Kurume
- nationality: Japan
- profession: Singer-songwriter
- genres: Pop music, Pop rock
- albums: "LEO", "Shine", "サブリナ", "君に届け", "A boy"
- official website: www.jvcmusic.co.jp/leo-ieiri
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Leo Ieiri
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Leo Ieiri for some fun with words!