On this page:
Who is Leon Uris?
Leon Uris: Leon Marcus Uris was an American novelist, known for his historical fiction and the deep research that went into his novels. His two bestselling books were Exodus and Trinity.
- also known as Leon Marcus Uris, Leon M. Uris
- born on (91 years ago) in Baltimore, child of Wolf William Uris and Anna Uris
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, novelist, author
- died on (12 years ago) in Shelter Island of cardiovascular disease, renal failure
- read more about Leon Uris (novelist)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Leon Uris
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Bibliophile's Devotional (2009)
365 Days of Literary Classics by Hallie Ephron
“Leon Uris is a storyteller, in a direct line from those men who sat around fires in the days before history and made the tribe more human.” —PETE HAMILL , NEW YORK TIMES JUL. 23 AROUND THE WORLD IN EIGHTY DAYS BY JULES.
by Sam Riley
Leon Uris ( Exodus), Erich Segal (Love Story), Amy Tan (The Joy Luck Club), James Clavell ( Shogun), Robert Waller (The Bridges of Madison County), and Terry McMillan ( Waiting to Exhale). Adaption of such novels to the screen greatly enhances the celebrity of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Leon Uris
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Leon Uris
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Leon Uris for some fun with words!