On this page:
Who is Leudwinus?
Leudwinus: Saint Leudwinus, Count of Treves founded an abbey in Mettlach. He was Archbishop of Treves and Laon. His feast day is September 23. He is the patron saint of Mettlach parish and his relics are carried by procession at the annual Pentecost celebration through the town.
- also known as Leudwinus of Trier; Saint Leutwinus, Bishop of Treves
- born in (1355 years ago) in Mettlach, child of Kunza of Metz and Saint Warinus
- Marriage with daughter of Chrodobertus II
- parent of
- died on (1292 years ago) in Reims
- buried in Liutwinus Cathedral
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Leudwinus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of L1E1U1D2W4I1N1U1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Leudwinus for some fun with words!