Leudwinus, was Count and bishop of Trier, 697-715 or 685-704. His parents were Warinus, Count of Poitiers and Kunza, perhaps daughter of Clodoule, Bishop of Metz. He was buried at Mettlach.
- also known as Leudwinus of Trier; Saint Leutwinus, Bishop of Treves
- born in (1354 years ago) in Mettlach, child of Kunza of Metz and Saint Warinus
- Marriage with daughter of Chrodobertus II
- parent of
- died in (1292 years ago) in Reims
- buried in Liutwinus Cathedral
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Leudwinus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of L1E1U1D2W4I1N1U1S1
The value of this 9-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Leudwinus for some fun with words!