On this page:
Lexx is a science fantasy television series that follows the adventures of a group of mismatched individuals aboard the organic space craft Lexx. They travel through two universes and encounter planets including a parody of the Earth.
- begun on and completed on (12 years ago)
- countries: Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, United States of America
- created by Paul Donovan
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Comedy-drama
- some of the awards:
- Gemini Award for Best Production Design or Art Direction in a Dramatic Program or Series nomination for Tim Bider & William Fleming
- Gemini Award for Best Visual Effects nomination for Bob Munroe, Tim Segulin, Kyle Menzies & Stephen Segal
- Gemini Award for Best Original Music Score for a Program or Mini-Series nomination for Marty Simon
- Gemini Award for Best Visual Effects (episode "The Net") nomination for Gary Mueller
- Gemini Award for Best Production Design or Art Direction in a Dramatic Program or Series nomination for David Hackl
"Lexx" is a musical album of Marty Simon, tv soundtrack.
- released in (14 years ago)
Who is Lexx?
Lexx a.k.a. Alex Storrer: Lexx ist ein Schweizer Musikproduzent und Rapper aus Zürich.
- read more about Alex Storrer
- LEXX is a text editor which was possibly the first to use live parsing and colour syntax highlighting. It was written by Mike Cowlishaw of IBM around 1985. The name was chosen because he wrote it as a tool for lexicographers, during an assignment for Oxford University Press's second edition of the Oxford English Dictionary. The program ran on mainframes under. LEXX's design was chosen as a middle ground between specialized syntax directed editors such as Grif and JANUS and general purpose editors such as the contemporary Emacs and XEDIT.
- Lexx is a fictional universe.
- Lexx is a fictional setting.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lexx
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by EZRA ABBOT
In favor of the latter is the fact that HHD is rabbinical for " image " generically (Si- monis, Bouget, and Pagninus, Lexx. s. v.), perhaps as the only image known to the law, all others being deemed forbidden, but possibly also as containing the ...
by Thomas Wallis (Surgeon)
See the articles AP op Lexx, &c. HEAD, in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lexx
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Lexx
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of L1E1X8X8
The value of this 4-letter word is 18 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine