Libyan Fighting Group
On this page:
Definition of the noun libyan fighting group
What does libyan fighting group mean as a name of something?
- a Libyan terrorist group organized in 1995 and aligned with al-Qaeda; seeks to radicalize the Libyan government; attempted to assassinate Qaddafi
- region: Libya / Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
- domain: act of terrorism / terrorism / terrorist act
- lexical domain: Groups - nouns denoting groupings of people or objects
- synonyms of Libyan Fighting Group: Al-Jama'a al-Islamiyyah al-Muqatilah bi-Libya / FIG / Libyan Islamic Fighting Group / Libyan Islamic Group
- instance of: foreign terrorist organization / FTO / terrorist group / terrorist organization = a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Libyan Fighting Group
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cindy C. Combs, Martin W. Slann
al-Jama'a al Islamiyyah al- Muqatilah; Fighting Islamic Group; Libyan Fighting Group; Libyan Islamic Group) The ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Libyan Fighting Group
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Libyan Fighting Group to find many related words and phrases!