Life and Colour
is an acrostic for lac.
On this page:
"Life and Colour" is a 2005 Spanish movie.
- also known as Vida y color, Life in Color
- country: Spain
- language: Spanish Language
- director: Santiago Tabernero
- producers: Loris Omedes Regas & Gaizka Urresti
- executive producer: Luis Angel Ramirez
- production design by Íñigo Rotaetxe & Soledad Seseña
- written by Santiago Tabernero
- casting by Rosa Estévez & Ion León
- cinematography by Jose Luis Alcaine
- edited by José Salcedo
- music by Herbert
- costume design by José Reyes
- genre: Drama
- released in (10 years ago)
- award: - Goya Award for Best New Director nomination for Santiago Tabernero
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Life and Colour
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by M Dikeman, Carrick Devine, C Devine, Michael Dikeman
life and colour is not a major merchandizing problem. European pork and beef sausages. These sausages may contain additional ingredients such as 10–15% binders (often rusks, stale ground bread), 11–26% water, phosphates, stock, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Life and Colour
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Life and Colour
Life and Colour
A fractal is a natural phenomenon or a mathematical set that exhibits a repeating pattern that displays at every scale. If the replication is exactly the same at every scale, it is called a self-similar pattern. An example of this is the Menger Sponge. Fractals can also be nearly the same at different levels. This latter pattern is illustrated in the magnifications of the Mandelbrot set. Fractals also includes the idea of a detailed pattern that repeats itself.
Photo credit: Glyn Lowe Photoworks.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Life and Colour for some fun with words!