On this page:
- Definition of the noun Linda
- Phrases with Linda
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Linda
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Linda
- Photos about Linda
- Videos about Linda
- Sign language
- Quotes about Linda
- Scrabble value of L1I1N1D2A1
- Anagrams of LINDA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Linda
What does Linda mean as a name of something?
Linda is a genus of Cerambycidae, described by Thomson in 1864.
- synonyms: genus Linda / Dasylinda / genus Dasylinda / Miocris / genus Miocris
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Coleoptera
- family: Cerambycidae
- species Linda annamensis
- species Linda annulicornis
- species Linda apicalis
- species Linda assamensis
- species Linda atricornis
- species Linda bimaculicollis
- species Linda fasciculata
- species Linda femorata
- species Linda fraterna
- species Linda gracilicornis
- species Linda javaensis
- species Linda javanica
- species Linda macilenta
- species Linda major
- species Linda nigroscutata
- species Linda procera
- species Linda pyritosa
- species Linda rubescens
- species Linda semiatra
- species Linda semivittata
- species Linda signaticornis
- species Linda stolata
- species Linda strbai
- species Linda subannulicornis
- species Linda subatricornis
- species Linda testacea
- species Linda tonkinensis
- species Linda zayuensis
- Linda is a stage name for Svetlana Lvovna Geiman, a Russian singer. Her style incorporates trip hop, electronic and ethnic music. Since January 2012, she has been married to Greek composer Stefanos Korkolis.
- also known as Светлана Львовна Гейман
- born on (38 years ago) in Kentau
- nationality: Russia, Soviet Union
- profession: Singer, singer-songwriter, musician
- genres: Rock music, Pop music, Trip hop, New-age music, Pop-folk, Gothic rock, Alternative rock, Trip rock
- albums: "AleAda", "Skor-Piony", "Vorona", "АтакА", "Линда", "Почти близнецы", "Зрение", "Эмбрион: Wrong CD", "Эмбрион: Right CD", "Плацента", "Белое на белом", "Ворона Remake & Remix", "Танцы тибетских лам", "Pesni tibetskikh lam", "Беги (Лучшие Песни)", "Лай, @!", "Acoustics by Bloody Faeries", "Лай, собака!", "Они так", "Marijuana"
- nomination: - nominated to International Viewer's Choice Award for MTV Russia - "Otpusti Menya"
- official website: linda.com.ru
- Linda a.k.a. Linda Chapman: Lauren Brooke is the author of two series of books targeted at pre-adolescent girls who are horse fanciers, the Heartland and Chestnut Hill series.
- Linda a.k.a. Jane Darling is the stage name of a former Czech-born pornographic actress.
- read more about Jane Darling
- Linda a.k.a. Linda Sundblad: Linda Caroline Sundblad is a Swedish female singer, actress and model.
- read more about Linda Sundblad
- Linda Valori is an Italian singer.
- Linda a.k.a. Linda Arsenio is an American actress and model from Texas. She has predominantly appeared in Indian films in various languages. She is probably best known for her performance as Jessica Beckham in the 2006 Hindi film Kabul Express.
- read more about Linda Arsenio (actress)
- Linda a.k.a. Elena Ferretti, better known as Sophie or Rose, is an Italian Eurobeat and Italo disco singer. She has performed and recorded for many record labels, under many aliases. Her music was produced by various well-known Italian producers, namely Giacomo Maiolini, Mauro Farina, Sergio Dall'Ora and Giancarlo Pasquini. She often collaborated with Clara Moroni, who wrote many of her compositions. Moroni also did most of the backing vocals/choirs for Ferretti's songs for Time Records. Together with Moroni, she was a member of the duo Gipsy & Queen. In 2011, she recorded and released an Italian folk song entitled "Io Libera". Among her best known hits is the song "My World".
- also known as Queen of Times; Valentina; Rose; Elena Feretti; Helena; Judy Crystal; Crystal, Judy
- born in (56 years ago) in San Donato Milanese
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Singer
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Eurodance, Hi-NRG, Italo disco, Disco, Eurobeat
- albums: "Fairytale", "Levity"
- Linda a.k.a. Margarita Reyes is an actress.
- read more about Margarita Reyes (actress)
- Linda is a musical artist.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group King Brothers (Drums) since
- Linda is a fictional character in the 2011 animated comedy adventure film Rio.
- Linda is a fictional character from the 1978 film The Deer Hunter.
- Linda is a fictional character from the 2009 film Personal Effects.
- Linda is a fictional character from the TV program Berlin – Tag & Nacht.
- Linda a.k.a. Linda Flynn Karl is a fictional character from the TV series Phineas and Ferb.
- read more about Linda Flynn
- Linda is a fictional character from the 2013 film I Hate You.
- Linda is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Pursuit of Happyness.
- Linda is a fictional character from the 2009 drama film Enter the Void.
There are other characters with in their name, like Linda Go, Linda So, Linda Lee, Aunt Linda, Linda Berg, Linda Daly, Linda King, Linda Lake, Linda Moon, Linda Park, Linda Shaw, Linda Vail, Linda Wade, Linda Avery, Linda Baker, Linda Drake, Linda Evans, Linda Flint, Linda Green.
- "Linda" is a 1993 fact-based TV film.
- "Linda" is a 1960 British teen drama film, directed by Don Sharp and starring Carol White and Alan Rothwell. The film was shot on location in South London and Brighton, and played in cinemas as the support feature to Saturday Night and Sunday Morning. The film was featured as an episode of Cinema Insomnia.
- "Linda" is a 1973 film directed by Jack Smight.
- "Linda" is a popular song. It was written by Jack Lawrence, and published in 1946.
- "Linda" is the début album by Australian singer Linda George.
- genre: Soul music
- released in (41 years ago)
- "Linda" is a song recorded by the Latin Grammy-winning Spanish musician and actor, Miguel Bosé featuring Spanish multi-selling singer, Malú. It was released as the first single from his second duets album Papitwo. The song was released for digital download on September 3, 2012.
- "Linda" a.k.a. "RINDA" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music and lyrics by Mariya Takeuchi
- "Linda" is the debut album By Latin Grammy-winning Spanish musician and actor, Miguel Bosé, It was first released in 1977 in Spain. In Colombia, it was released with the additional title "Amiga" in black bold letters since the song "Amiga", included in the album, was a huge smash hit in this South American country.
- "LINDA" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- Linda is a census-designated place in Yuba County, California, United States. The population was 17,773 at the 2010 census, up from 13,474 at the 2000 census. Linda is located 2 miles north-northwest of Olivehurst.
- Linda is an old ghost town in the Linda Valley in the West Coast Range of Tasmania, Australia. It was the town supporting the North Mount Lyell mine. When North Mount Lyell was taken over by Mount Lyell Mining and Railway Company in 1903, Linda was quickly reduced in significance and eventually most residents moved to Gormanston, the nearby Mount Lyell town.
- LINDA is an Aviation waypoint.
There are other places with in their name, like Rio Linda, Loma Linda, West Linda, Linda Vista, Terra Linda, Yorba Linda, Linda bei Weida, Loma Linda East, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda East Colonia, Linda bei Neustadt an der Orla and Loma Linda University Medical Center.
- Linda: In computer science, Linda is a model of coordination and communication among several parallel processes operating upon objects stored in and retrieved from shared, virtual, associative memory. Linda was developed by David Gelernter and Nicholas Carriero at Yale University.
- Linda: In the Estonian mythology and Kreutzwald's epic "Kalevipoeg", Linda was the mother of Kalevipoeg and the wife of Kalev.
- Linda is a female given name.
- Linda, played by Linda Bove was one of the most innovative characters on the children's program Sesame Street. She was the first deaf regular in a television series. Linda Bove is a deaf actress, who appeared on Sesame Street with the National Theater of the Deaf, and made her debut as character on the show, a librarian named Linda, in Episode 0326, January 1972. She became a regular member of the Sesame Street television cast in 1975, continuing until 2003.
- Linda is a cataloged instance, musical recording, canonical version.
Phrases with Linda
Phrases starting with the word Linda:
Phrases ending with the word Linda:
- Genus Linda
- Yerba Linda
- Agrias Linda
- Ethmia Linda
- Eurema Linda
- Hasora Linda
- Mastor Linda
- Zaraza Linda
- Emblyna linda
- Ithomia Linda
- Nemoura Linda
- Clathria Linda
- Doxocopa Linda
- Leucania Linda
View more phrases with the word Linda in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Linda
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Character as Moral Fiction (2013)
by Mark Alfano
Linda is a teacher in elementary school. (SBCY) Linda works in a bookstore...
Linda is an insurance salesperson. (B8CF) Linda is a bank teller and is active in the feminist movement. In this study, either B and F ...
Bridges Between Virtue Epistemology and Philosophy of Science by Abrol Fairweather
Linda is a teacher in elementary school. (S & Y) Linda works in a bookstore...
Linda is an insurance salesperson. (B & F) Linda is a bank teller and is active in the feminist movement. In this study, either B and F ...
Many subjects then ranked the statement "Linda is a bank teller and is active in the feminist movement" as more likely than the statement "Linda is a bank teller" ( Tversky and Kahneman, 1982). Yates and Carlson found conjunction fallacy ...
by Thomas A. Durkin, Gregory Elliehausen, Michael E. Staten, Todd J. Zywicki
Linda is a bank teller, or (2) Linda is a bank ...
Snap Judgment (2009)
When to Trust Your Instincts, When to Ignore Them, and How to Avoid Making Big Mistakes with Your Mone by David E. Adler
Linda is a bank teller. 2. Linda is a bank teller and is active in ...
How to Interpret Children's Needs by Duncan Helm
Linda is a bank teller.
An Encyclopedia of People and Issues by Vickie Jensen
Linda Kasabian was the star witness in the Tate-LaBianca murder trials that re- sulted in the convictions of Charles Manson, Charles „Tex‰ Watson, Susan Atkins, Leslie Van Houten, and Patricia Krenwinkel. Of the six who were arrested, ...
by Linda Causee
Linda Causee. Introduction. j. So you've always thought it would be fun to make a crazy quilt! Perhaps you want to use the fabrics you saved from your daughters childhood wardrobe. Maybe you've been collecting silks, satins and other ...
Encyclopedia of Depression (2010)
by Linda Wasmer Andrews
Linda Wasmer Andrews. adults to take 100 to 400 micrograms of supplemental B12 daily, an amount found in many vitamin B-complex supplements. Once someone has developed a B12 deficiency, however, raising vitamin levels ...
The Encyclopedia of Aging (2006)
Fourth Edition, 2-Volume Set by Linda S. Noelker, PhD, Kenneth Rockwood, MD, FRCPC, Richard L. Sprott, Ph.D.
Fourth Edition, 2-Volume Set Linda S. Noelker, PhD, Kenneth Rockwood, MD, FRCPC, Richard L. Sprott, Ph.D.
and sociology (Linda Noelker). Advances in psychological aspects of aging were covered by the editor-in-chief.
by Linda D. Stetzenbach, Marylynn V. Yates
Linda D. Stetzenbach, Marylynn V. Yates. Preface “Everything is everywhere, the environment selects" M. W. Beijerinck (1851–1931) This statement sets the tone for scientific investigation of the microbial world and stands as a reminder of the ...
by Linda J Pike
Linda J Pike. LIST OF ENTRIES Acts of State (J.-P. Fonteyne). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Administrative, Judicial and Legislative Activities on Foreign Territory (Eberhard Grabitz) .
by Carol Krismann
Rice, Linda Johnson Rodale, Ardath Roebling, Mary Gindhart Rooney, Therese A. Rosenthal, Ida Rowland, Pleasant T. Russo, Patricia F. Sammons, ...
An Encyclopedia by Linda S. Cordell, Kent Lightfoot, Francis McManamon, George Milner
An Encyclopedia Linda S. Cordell, Kent Lightfoot, Francis McManamon, George Milner. Paleoindian sites in the Southeast. [Juliet E. Morrow] tools and other items . Some of the best evidence for use of late Ice Age animals comes from ...
by Linda Eisenmann
Linda Eisenmann. B. "backlash." Within the context of women's history, backlash is a term scholars use to describe a powerful social or cultural counterassault on women's rights. Backlash can be defined as an effort to minimize and retract ...
by Tom Devonshire Jones, Linda Murray, Peter Murray
Tom Devonshire Jones, Linda Murray, Peter Murray. Hermitage Louvre Prado Rijksmus. Uffizi Chron. Dan. Deut. Exod. Ezek. Gen. Isa. Ier. Iosh. Iudg. Kgs. Lam. Lev. Mic. Neh. Num. Prov. Ps(s). Sam. Note to the Reader ENTRIES are arranged ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Linda
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Linda
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: orangetaki
Photo credit: karlowe_ong
Photo credit: lizbennington
Photo credit: 史密斯阿翔
Photo credit: Framsókn
Photo credit: lizbennington
Photo credit: PHOTO VANOVA
Photo credit: saturnism
Photo credit: Delmonti
Photo credit: Jon Åslund
Photo credit: ThreeIfByBike
Photo credit: Delmonti
Photo credit: Erling A
Photo credit: shokai
Photo credit: Larry and Linda
- Linda at the webcam
Photo credit: Betchaboy
- Needle - Linda
Photo credit: ilya
Photo credit: Áthila Armstrong
- Linda Hopper
Magnapop live @ Het Depot - Leuven, Belgium - 06/04/21
Photo credit: 1ieve
- Linda Clifford
Photo credit: nuena
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Linda
Click on an item to play that video:
- Linda meaning and pronunciation
Someone really amazing with a beautiful personality. She'll make you feel alive just by being with her and if you're lucky enough to encounter a Linda, tell her ...
- THE MEANING OF THE NAME LINDA. Response By Sis Linda Paul Rika
- Linda's Meaning of Life
- Linda Lawson - The Meaning of the Blues & Mood Indigo
Linda Lawson - The Meaning of the Blues & Mood Indigo, from her 1960 LP "Introducing Linda Lawson."
- 'The Meaning of The Blues' - Linda Lawson
'The Meaning of The Blues' - Linda Lawson (Words and music by Leah Worth and Bobby Troup)...
- The A.V. Club talks to Northwestern University professor and dialect coach Linda Gates
What exactly is a Chicago accent? Northwestern University professor Linda Gates has it down to an art. Gates, the head of voice in the Theatre Department at ...
- The Teacher Dance with Linda Holliman...Vocabulary
Use good, vocabulary rich literature as much as you can with children. Discover how you can organize and display language and vocabulary that has been ...
- Definition of "Qualified" Person ~ Linda Light, LLC
- Linda and Tammy discuss Meaning of Life
- Linda Melodia Outreach - Free Cha Cha Workshop (June 2013) Conga Explanation
Periodically Lindamelodia hosts free workshops to bring Latin dance to the community for free. Here Stefan explains how the basic footwork of cha cha relates to ...
- Linda M A Slang - (250)597-0998
- Linda's Explanation of Rivera Mural
- Education Book Review: Vocabulary Handbook (Core Literacy Library) by Linda Diamond, Linda Gutlohn
- LINDA'S PECAN EXPLANATION
- Learning English as a Second Language - Linda Furiya
Complete video at...
- Body Language Dance Company- Sierra Linda High
2014 Sierra Linda High School #HIGHGOLD #JUDGESAWARD #BESTOVERALL.
- Linda singing language barrier by keke palmer
Hope you like it....
- Linda's description of her new apartment parts
- Ms Linda's language activity
- Linda's description of her magnificent you from her new apartment park
- ESL Idol Linda & Friends (Psy - Gangnam Style)
Here are the third place ESL Idol winners dancing to Gangnam Style!
- ESL Jefferson Award Winner Linda Bolan
ESL Jefferson Award Winner Linda Bolan.
- Body Language Expert - Linda Clemons 2013
- Video Community Language Learning Linda
- Linda's Language Lesson
- EFL LINDA MULYANINGSIH KELAS A
- Che Brown#1 Success Lesson from Linda Clemons, Sales and Body Language Expert
- Linda from Albania Language Speaking attended phlebotomy training with Maxis College London
- Description of the artwork of Linda Rzoska
- Linda's Language Lesson
See also the pronunciation examples of Linda!
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about Linda
Scrabble value of L1I1N1D2A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LINDA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Linda!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Linda to see it in context!