Little Girl Blue
On this page:
- "Little Girl Blue" is a popular song with music by Richard Rodgers and lyrics by Lorenz Hart, published in 1935. The song was introduced by Gloria Grafton in the Broadway musical Jumbo.
- "Little Girl Blue" is the debut album by Jazz singer/pianist/songwriter Nina Simone for Bethlehem Records. It was also released as Jazz as Played in an Exclusive Side Street Club. Nina was in her mid-20s at the time of this album, and still aspiring to be a classical concert pianist. She immediately sold the rights for the songs on this album to Bethlehem for $3,000. In the end, this cost her royalty profits of more than a million dollars. Simone was dissatisfied by the lack of effort the record company took in promoting her, and after this album she went over for a long relationship with Colpix Records. The album Nina Simone and Her Friends was released after she left, without her consent, and comprised songs that were left over from the Little Girl Blue recording session.
- "Little Girl Blue" is a 2007 drama film written and directed by Alice Nellis.
- also known as Tajnosti
- countries: Czech Republic, Slovakia
- languages: Czech Language, Slovak Language
- producer: Jan Svěrák
- production design by Petr Fořt
- written by Alice Nellis
- music by Buty
- genres: Fiction, Drama
- released on (7 years ago)
- read more about Little Girl Blue (film)
- "Little Girl Blue" is a 2003 film written by Micha Lewinsky and directed by Anna Luif.
- countries: Switzerland, Germany
- language: Swiss Standard German
- producers: Karin Koch & Samir Koch
- art direction by Georg Bringolf
- written by Micha Lewinsky & Anna Luif
- cinematography by Eeva Fleig
- edited by Myriam Flury
- music by Balz Bachmann
- genres: Romance Film, Coming of age, Drama
- released in (12 years ago)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Little Girl Blue
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
More Than a Century of Recordings from Wax Cylinder to the Internet by Brian Wright-McLeod
Little Girl Blue [Reprise 1973] Little ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
''LITTLE GIRL BLUE ...
by Steve Sullivan
The album Little Girl Blue was released in June 1958,589 with no 45 rpm single planned . But Philadelphia DJ Sid Mark fell in love with Porgy, playing it constantly, and this led other radio stations throughout the East Coast to pick up on it .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Little Girl Blue
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Little Girl Blue
Little girl blue
Photo credit: myeralanCouldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine