Liverpool High School
On this page:
- Liverpool High School is a comprehensive New York public high school located on Wetzel Road in Liverpool, northwest of the city of Syracuse in the Liverpool Central School District, serving ninth to twelfth grade students. It is the only high school within the district, and is the successor to Liverpool Middle School, Soule Road Middle School, and Chestnut Hill Middle School. The school is governed under the authority of the New York State Education Department, whose standardized examinations are designed and administered by the Board of Regents of the University of the State of New York.
- also known as Liverpool High School, main campus
- official website: www.liverpool.k12.ny.us
- Liverpool High School a.k.a. The Belvedere Academy is an all-ability state-funded girls’ Academy secondary school in Liverpool, England. Its predecessor, The Belvedere School, was founded in 1880 as Liverpool High School. It is non-denominational, non-feepaying, and one of the 29 schools of the Girls' Day School Trust. In September 2007 it became an Academy, as one of the first two independent schools in the UK to do so.
- read more about The Belvedere Academy
There are other places with in their name, like East Liverpool High School.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Liverpool High School
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Nelson's Encyclopaedia (1907)
Everybody's Book of Reference ...
the Liverpool High School, and the East Liverpool High School, are the principal schools for girls. . The Liverpool Institute, together with the Blackburne House Girls' School, and the School of ...
by Cheryl Law
Liverpool High School, Cheltenham Ladies' ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Liverpool High School
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: