On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun loki
What does loki mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- (Norse mythology) trickster; god of discord and mischief; contrived death of Balder and was overcome by Thor
- LoKi a.k.a. Low Ki: Brandon Silvestry is an American professional wrestler. He is best known under his ring names Low Ki and Senshi in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, and Kaval in World Wrestling Entertainment. At TNA, he is the current TNA X Division Champion in his third reign. In addition, he is a one-time PWG World Champion, the inaugural ROH Champion and a three-time NWA World Tag Team Champion, and has won a number of tournaments and other championships on the independent circuit, and was the winner of the second season of WWE NXT in 2010. Silvestry has also worked extensively in Japan, most notably for New Japan Pro Wrestling, where he was a three-time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion, and Pro Wrestling Zero-One, where he was a one-time NWA/UPW/Zero-One International Junior Heavyweight and NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Champion.
- read more about Low Ki
- Loki is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Loki (actor)
- Loki a.k.a. Jack C. Kloppenborg is an actor.
- read more about Jack C. Kloppenborg (actor)
Phrases with LoKi
- Loki circumsaltanus
- To Loki
- Agrias Loki
- Pyrgus Loki
- Thecla Loki
- Drepana Loki
- Batocera Loki
- Trittame loki
- Stactobia loki
- Bryaninops loki
- Craugastor loki
- Species Agrias Loki
- Species Pyrgus Loki
- Species Thecla Loki
- Species Drepana Loki
- Species Batocera Loki
- species Trittame loki
- Eleutherodactylus loki
- Pyrgus centaureae loki
- Species Stactobia Loki
View more phrases with the word LoKi in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for LoKi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by James Campbell
By the jötunn Angrboða, Loki is the father of Hel, the wolf Fenrir, and the world serpent Jörmungandr.
The Nineteenth Century (1900)
Loki is the last of them. We cannot afford, we, the greatest Empire of time, to trust to Luck. Charles E. Lart. LOCAL BEGINNINGS OF IMPERIAL DEFENCE (AN EXAMPLE) Many aspects of 1900 THE DEARTH OF NAVAL ENGINEERS 727.
The Twentieth Century (1900)
Loki is the last of them. We cannot afford, we, the greatest Empire of time, to trust to Luck. Charles E. Lart. LOCAL BEGINNINGS OF IMPERIAL DEFENCE [AN EXAMPLE) Many aspects of 1900 THE DEARTH OF NAVAL ENGINEERS 727.
The Secret Doctrine (1917)
by H.P. Blavatsky
Loki is a beneficent, important subject in the archaic Cosmogony, generous and powerful god in the begin- it may be said that even in the Norse le- ning of times, and the principle of good, gends, in the Sacred Scrolls of the goddess not of evil, ...
Tales That Wag (2012)
by Maryanne Burke Battistini
Loki is a beautiful six-year-old Norwegian Elkhound. So can. 20 LILLY.
The Poetic Edda (2014)
Loki is a strangely ambivalent figure, son of a giant and ...
A Marvel Read-Along (Level 1) by Marvel Press
Loki is a trickster. Thor is Odin's favorite son. Loki is jealous of Thor.
by Ingri D'Aulaire, Edgar Parin D'Aulaire
Loki is the clever trickster who keeps things interesting no matter what, but who delights in destruction as much as creation, and in the world of the Northmen, it's true, all things, even the gods, must come to an end. One day the giants will break ...
by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky
Loki is a beneficent, generous and powerful god in the beginning of times, and the principle of good, not of evil, in early Scandinavian theo- gony. 563. The Greek mythos just alluded to a few pages back, namely the mutilation of Ouranos by ...
Io After Galileo (2007)
A New View of Jupiter's Volcanic Moon by Rosaly M.C. Lopes, John R. Spencer
Because Loki is the largest and often the brightest hot spot on Io it is also the best characterized, but the precise nature of the activity remains uncertain. Questions also exist concerning how representative this activity is of other smaller hot ...
Encyclopedia of Heaven (1999)
by Miriam Van Scott
Loki, a trickster god who is jealous of the "fairhaired"Balder, ...
Dictionary of Satanism (2015)
by Wade Baskin
LOKI The Teutonic god of fire.
by Katharina M. Wilson
Lieu Loki [Curving Baysl (1981). Gaisma Levainoja [The Light Woundedl (1982). Translation: At the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for LoKi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about LoKi
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about LoKi
Video shows what Loki means. The god of fire, mischief and trickery; growing progressively evil, he kills Balder, and is bound until Ragnarok, the end of the ...
See also the pronunciation examples of LoKi!
Scrabble value of L1O1K5I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of LOKI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of LoKi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of LoKi to see it in context!