"Lootera", is a 2013 Bollywood period romantic drama film directed by Vikramaditya Motwane and...
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producers: Anurag Kashyap, Shobha Kapoor, Ekta Kapoor & Vikas Bahl
- executive producer: Dipa Motwane
- production design by Aditya Kanwar
- written by Bhavani Iyer & Vikramaditya Motwane
- based on a story by Anurag Kashyap
- casting by Atul Mongia
- cinematography by Mahendra Shetty
- edited by Dipika Kalra
- music by Amit Trivedi
- costume design by Subarna Ray Chaudhuri
- set decoration by Dhara Jain & Kazvin Dangor
- genres: Romance, Drama
- released on
- Filmfare Award for Best Actress (as Pakhi Roy Chaudhary) nomination for Sonakshi Sinha
- Filmfare Award for Best Music Director nomination for Amit Trivedi
- Star Guild Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role (as Pakhi Roy Chaudhary) nomination for Sonakshi Sinha
- Zee Cine Award for Best Editing nomination for Dipika Kalra
- Zee Cine Award for Best Cinematography nomination for Mahendra Shetty
- Zee Cine Award for Best Music Director nomination for Amit Trivedi
- Zee Cine Award for Best Background Music nomination for Amit Trivedi
- Zee Cine Award for Best Production Design nomination for Aditya Kanwar
- IIFA Award for Best Actress nomination for Sonakshi Sinha
- Zee Cine Award – Critics' Choice Best Actress, received by Sonakshi Sinha
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Lootera
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An English and Oordoo Dictionary, in Roman Characters (1845)
With the Accentuation of the Oordoo Words, Calculated to Facilitate Their Pronunciation by Europeans by Joseph T. Thompson
lootera, gAarutgur, gAuneem, AuzzaA Plunge, v. gAotuh dena, ghotuh mama Plural, a.juma, buhoo-buchun Plurality, s. jumeeuf, kusrut, booh- tU Ply, v. mushgAool ruhna, mihnut k.; (pester) ajiz k. Poach, v. neem -josh k.; ...
An English and Oordoo Dictionary (1852)
In Roman Characters by Joseph T. Thompson
kuzzak, lootera, pin. dara, garut-gur. [tukht-taraj . Frée-booting, s. kuzzakee, loot, Freedom, s.azadee,ikhtiyar, chhoot- kara, azadugee, mookt, ooddhar ; (independence) furagut-halee, as. ooda-halee, swadheen-ta ; ( exemption) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Lootera
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of L1O1O1T1E1R1A1
The value of this 7-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Lootera for some fun with words!