Luger appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- A man, a plan, a caret, a ban, a myriad, a sum, a lac, a liar, a hoop, a pint, a catalpa, a gas, an oil, a bird, a yell, a vat, a caw, a pax, a wag, a tax, a nay, a ram, a cap, a yam, a gay, a tsar, a wall, a car, a luger, a ward, a bin, a woman, a vassal, a wolf, a tuna, a nit, a pall, a fret, a watt, a bay, a daub, a tan, a cab, a datum, a gall, a hat, a fag, a zap, a say, a jaw, a lay, a wet, a gallop, a tug, a trot, a trap, a tram, a torr, a caper, a top, a tonk, a toll, a ball, a fair, a sax, a minim, a tenor, a bass, a passer, a capital, a rut, an amen, a ted, a cabal, a tang, a sun, an ass, a maw, a sag, a jam, a dam, a sub, a salt, an axon, a sail, an ad, a wadi, a radian, a room, a rood, a rip, a tad, a pariah, a revel, a reel, a reed, a pool, a plug, a pin, a peek, a parabola, a dog, a pat, a cud, a nu, a fan, a pal, a rum, a nod, an eta, a lag, an eel, a batik, a mug, a mot, a nap, a maxim, a mood, a leek, a grub, a gob, a gel, a drab, a citadel, a total, a cedar, a tap, a gag, a rat, a manor, a bar, a gal, a cola, a pap, a yaw, a tab, a raj, a gab, a nag, a pagan, a bag, a jar, a bat, a way, a papa, a local, a gar, a baron, a mat, a rag, a gap, a tar, a decal, a tot, a led, a tic, a bard, a leg, a bog, a burg, a keel, a doom, a mix, a map, an atom, a gum, a kit, a baleen, a gala, a ten, a don, a mural, a pan, a faun, a ducat, a pagoda, a lob, a rap, a keep, a nip, a gulp, a loop, a deer, a leer, a lever, a hair, a pad, a tapir, a door, a moor, an aid, a raid, a wad, an alias, an ox, an atlas, a bus, a madam, a jag, a saw, a mass, an anus, a gnat, a lab, a cadet, an em, a natural, a tip, a caress, a pass, a baronet, a minimax, a sari, a fall, a ballot, a knot, a pot, a rep, a carrot, a mart, a part, a tort, a gut, a poll, a gateway, a law, a jay, a sap, a zag, a fat, a hall, a gamut, a dab, a can, a tabu, a day, a batt, a waterfall, a patina, a nut, a flow, a lass, a van, a mow, a nib, a draw, a regular, a call, a war, a stay, a gam, a yap, a cam, a ray, an ax, a tag, a wax, a paw, a cat, a valley, a drib, a lion, a saga, a plat, a catnip, a pooh, a rail, a calamus, a dairyman, a bater, a canal - Panama!
On this page:
- Definition of the noun luger
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Luger
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Luger
- Photos about Luger
- Video language resources about Luger
- Scrabble value of L1U1G2E1R1
- Anagrams of LUGER
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun luger
What does luger mean as a name of something?
noun - plural:
- luger: lugers
- Luger: Lugers
- someone who races the luge
Alternative definition of the noun luger
- Someone who competes in the luge.
"Luger" is a 1982 Dutch film directed by Theo van Gogh.
- country: Netherlands
- language: Dutch Language
- written by Theo van Gogh
- genre: Drama
- released in (34 years ago)
- Luger is a fictional character from the 2000 film Shaft.
- Luger is a fictional film character.
- Luger a.k.a. Lúger is a fictional character from the 2008 film Bienvenido A Farewell-Gutmann.
- "Luger" is a musical EP of Miss Elizabeth.
- released on
- "Luger" a.k.a. "Lüger" is a musical album of Lüger.
- released on (5 years ago)
- Luger a.k.a. Lüger is a musical group.
- albums: "Lüger", "Concrete Light"
- Luger a.k.a. Lüger is a musical group.
- album: "Lügersnacht Faktion Tyranei"
There are other groups with in their name, like Luger Boa.
- Luger: A luger is an athlete that competes in luge, a winter sport which involves racing with sleds.
- Luger is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Luger
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Luger
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Dave Maccar
The Luger is a natural pointer. Fully extend your arm, lock your eyes on the target , nestle your chin on your shoulder, and squeeze. Chances are you'll hit what you 're aiming at. The .357 Magnum A Twentieth Century Handgun and Cartridge ...
by Abercrombie & Fitch
The Luger is the best type of this weapon where extreme ...
Midwestern Journal (2013)
by Howard Doughty
A luger is a human bullet, quite frankly, and a number of ...
Linking Theory to Practice by James E. Rowe
Luger is the Dean and Professor of Innovation, Management and Public Policy at the Manchester Business School at the University of Manchester and was formerly chairman of the Department of Public Policy and Professor of City ...
by Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, François Vaillancourt
Luger is the Dean of Manchester Business School and a Professorof Innovation,Public Policy andManagement ...
Art and the City (2017)
Worlding the Discussion Through a Critical Artscape by Jason Luger, Julie Ren
Jason Luger is an urban researcher and Lecturer at the University of California, Berkeley, United States. Julie Ren is a Fellow in Human Geography at the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. Routledge Critical Studies in Urbanism ...
A Beginner's Guide to Armed Defense by Brad Fitzpatrick
In addition, there is a wide selection of premium defensive ammunition for the 9mm—ammo that is designed and tested to perform in dangerous situations—so the 9mm Luger is a good choice for concealed carry. The same could be said of all ...
World War One (2008)
by Ross F. Collins
The German Luger is the most famous automatic pistol from this era, but the American Colt Model 1911 worked so well that it continued to be favored throughout most of the century. The semiautomatic action—a shot chambered each time you ...
Ultimate Food Journeys (2011)
The World's Best Dishes and Where to Eat Them
Peter Luger Steakhouse expensive 178 Broadway, Brooklyn; www.peterluger. com Open for over a century, Peter Luger is the Big Apple's finest traditional steakhouse, with luxurious wooden decor and chandeliers. It's a family business, and ...
Gun Digest 2015 (2014)
by Jerry Lee
The Luger handled that problem better than any pistol before or since. The Luger is the best pointing pistol ever made, bar none. Just point at the target ...
by Vincent Terrace
Arnold Ripner is the rather disreputable lawyer; Frank Luger is the police inspector. The pilot episode, The Life and Times of Captain Barney Miller aired on Aug. 28, 1974. See also Fish, the spin off series. Cast: Hal Linden (Barney Miller); Max ...
Gun Digest 2011 (2010)
by Dan Shideler
The Luger is a gun well worthy of such attention to detail. It is the easiest pistol of all to hit with; nothing points faster or more accurately. It is the most accurate service pistol ever issued. Most Lugers will shoot 10mm groups or less at 25 meters, ...
American Rifleman (1918)
The Luger is a graceful, well-balanced, accurate arm. From the standpoint of workmanship, both the Luger and the Mauser-—but especially the Luger—are beautiful examples of clean machining, but each is a (Concluded on page 272) .
The Musical Standard (1884)
A Newspaper for Musicians, Professional and Amateur
F raulein Luger is an admirable Ortrud ; Herr Wiegand ...
D-Day Encyclopedia (2014)
Everything You Want to Know About the Normandy Invasion by Barrett Tillman
Pistols Luger P.08 One of the icons of the German military was the ...
by Harold L. Miller, Jr.
Luger George F. Luger Luger, George F.
by Francis Henry Buzzacott
The Ideal Combined Holster — And carbine stock attached to a modern pistol, ( see Luger or Colts Automatic Pistol) converts it into a rifle. An absolutely unique article for sportsmen, travelers, prospectors, cattlemen, officers and all who use ...
by John Grasso, Bill Mallon, Jeroen Heijmans
Georg Hackl was the first luger to have won gold medals at three consecutive Olympic Winter Games in singles. After a silver medal in 1988 at Calgary, Hackl became the first man to defend the Olympic luge singles title, winning in both 1992 ...
by B. Murphy
LUGER The American name applied to the German Parabellum, originally an eight-shot, nine millimeter automatic pistol. The Luger is a powerful ...
The Encyclopaedia britannica (1922)
the new volumes, constituting, in combination with the twenty-nine volumes of the eleventh edition, the twelfth edition of that work, and also supplying a new, distinctive, and independent library of reference dealing with events and developments of the period 1910 to 1921 inclusive. The first-third of the new volumes by Hugh Chisholm
Mauser, Borchardt 7-65 Luger •32 Auto. Colt, Webley & Scott, Savage, Harrington & Richardson (also interchangeable with 7-65 mm. Browning [Fabrique Nationale], Bayard, Mauser, Pieper, Schwartzlose, Clement, Steyr, Frommer) •35 Smith ...
The Definitive Encyclopedia and Document Collection by Spencer C. Tucker
The other handgun that Germany issued was perhaps the most famous of all pistols: the Luger Pistole 08. This weapon, with its distinctive toggle cocking action, was used as an officer's pistol originally, but as the war progressed variations ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Luger
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Luger
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: saschapohflepp
Photo credit: The Kufi Smacker
- Peter Luger
Photo credit: shinya
- Peter Luger Steakhouse
Photo credit: shinya
- Peter Luger steak + bacon
Photo credit: cchen
- Peter Luger - mother of all steaks
Sendt fra min iPhone
Photo credit: Christian Steen
- Peter Luger
Photo credit: ClatieK
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Luger
Click on an item to play that video:
- Luger Meaning
Video shows what Luger means. A German semiautomatic pistol used by their troops in both World Wars.. Luger Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
- Luger Meaning
Video shows what luger means. Someone who competes in the luge.. Luger Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say luger. Powered ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Luger!
Scrabble value of L1U1G2E1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine