Mg15 a.k.a. Övörkhangai Province: Övörkhangai is one of the 21 aimags of Mongolia, located in the south of the country. Its capital is Arvaikheer.
- also known as Ovorhangay Province, Uburuhangai Pu, Ubur-Khangayskiy Aymak, South Hangay, Wupuerhhangaipu, Wu-Pu-Erh-Hang-Ai Pu, Öwörkhangaï, Öbör Hangayskiy Aymag, Ubur Hangayskiy Aymag, Yuzhno-Khangayskiy Aymak, Uburkhangayskiyaymak, Ovorhangay Aymag, Öbör Hangay Aymag, Oworkhangai, Övörhangay Aymag, Ubur Khangai Amak, Yuzhnokhangayskiyaymak, Ovorhangay, Obor Hangayskiy Aymag, Uberkhangayskiy Aymak, Obor Hangay Aymag, South Khangay, Uburkhangay, Ovorkhangay, Ubur-Khangay, Övörhangay, Övörkhangay
- country: Mongolia
- official website: gate1.pmis.gov.mn/uvurkhangai
MG15 are a Spanish d-beat band formed in 1980, but they used the name Slips & Sperma until 1983. MG15's contacts with bands & zines from many different countries helped MG15 establish a connection worldwide. The subject matter is similar to Discharge, in that the songs' themes are primarily on war & genocides. Like other bands at the time they leaned towards anarchism. In 1984 they recorded their first single, Derecho a la vida. The single was recorded on an Italian label & distributed in foreign countries since their music was much harder than other Spanish bands at the time. The following year they were interviewed on Maximum RocknRoll which helped boost their fan base in Europe, as well as North America, South America, & Australia. The interview helped them become Spanish representatives on a worldwide punk compilation, with groups from 25 other countries. In 1988 they recorded "Holy Earth", their second single, a limited edition of 330 which included two songs sung in English.
- also known as MG 15
- genres: Heavy metal, Hardcore punk, D-beat, Crossover thrash
- albums: "Caos final", "Piromanía", "Derecho a la vida", "Holy Earth", "MG-15 / Discharge"
- official website: www.mg15.com