On this page:
- Definition of the noun mackenzie
- Phrases with Mackenzie
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mackenzie
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mackenzie
- Photos about Mackenzie
- Videos about Mackenzie
- Sign language
- Quotes about Mackenzie
- Scrabble value of M3A1C3K5E1N1Z10I1E1
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun mackenzie
What does mackenzie mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- Canadian explorer (born in England) who explored the Mackenzie River and who was first to cross North America by land north of Mexico (1764-1820)
- Mackenzie is a district municipality within the Fraser-Fort George Regional District in central British Columbia, Canada. The community is located at the south end of Williston Lake. The townsite, established by Alexandra Forest Industries and Cattermole Timber, was named for Sir Alexander MacKenzie. Mackenzie's main industries are logging, lumber, market pulp and tourism. Duz Cho Logging, sawmills, such as the Canfor Corporation Mackenzie sawmill and Conifex Timber, and the Paper Excellence kraft pulp mill, are major employers in town. The addition of Thompson Creek Metals Mount Milligan copper-gold operation is a major new asset to the town.
- Mackenzie is a village in St. Louis County, Missouri, United States. The population was 134 at the 2010 census.
- Mackenzie is a small suburb located in the south-east of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. This is a suburb containing no large or small shopping centres. The area is partially covered by undeveloped bushland. Mount Petrie is located in Mackenzie.
- also known as Mackenzie, Queensland
- part of Queensland
- Mackenzie: 1.
There are other places with in their name, like Mackenzie Basin, Mackenzie Delta, Mackenzie River, Mackenzie No. 23, Dr. Norman Mackenzie, MacKenzie Art Gallery, Mackenzie High School and Mackenzie Presbyterian University.
- Mackenzie a.k.a. Katerina Stehlikova is a pornographic actress.
- read more about Katerina Stehlikova
- Mackenzie is the half-sister of Lake Bell.
- Mackenzie a.k.a. Mackenzie Smith is the son of Helen Shaver.
- read more about Mackenzie Smith
There are other people with in their name, like Dan MacKenzie, Doc MacKenzie, Ian Mackenzie, Jan MacKenzie, Jim Mackenzie, Ken MacKenzie, Kim Mackenzie, Kit MacKenzie, Lee MacKenzie, Mackenzie Cox and many others.
Mackenzie is a musical group.
- albums: "Camhanach", "Fama Clamosa", "Notes From a Hebridean Island"
- official website: www.linnrecords.com/artist-mackenzie-and-william-jackson.aspx
- Mackenzie is a fictional character from the 1976 film The Cassandra Crossing.
- MacKenzie is a fictional film character.
- Mackenzie is a fictional character from the 2004 film Resident Evil: Apocalypse.
- Mackenzie is a fictional character from the 2012 comedy film "Fun Size".
- Mackenzie is a fictional character from the 2004 film Retrograde.
- MacKenzie is a fictional character from 1994 film Exile.
- Mackenzie is a fictional character from the 2005 film The Shore.
- Mackenzie is a fictional character from the 2013 film Cavemen.
- Mackenzie is a fictional character from the 2009 film Baja Beach Bums.
There are other characters with in their name, like Al MacKenzie, Cat MacKenzie, Max Mackenzie, Tom MacKenzie, Alex Mackenzie, Bill MacKenzie, Doug MacKenzie, Jess Mackenzie, Kate MacKenzie, Liam MacKenzie, Marc MacKenzie, Miss Mackenzie, Bryan MacKenzie, Colin Mackenzie, David Mackenzie, Golly Mackenzie, Mackenzie Allen, Sarah MacKenzie, Conner Mackenzie and Martha MacKenzie.
Phrases with Mackenzie
Phrases starting with the word Mackenzie:
- Mackenzie's Sedge
- Mackenzie's Willow
- Mackenzie's Phacelia
- Mackenzie's Hairgrass
- Mackenzie's Cave Amphipod
- Mackenzie's Water Hemlock
- Mackenzie River Yellowcress
- Mackenzie Valley Mannagrass
- Mackenzie River Dwarf-Primrose
- Mackenzie's Alpine Forget-Me-Not
Phrases ending with the word Mackenzie:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mackenzie
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Stephen J. Wayne, G. Calvin Mackenzie, Richard Cole
Calvin Mackenzie is the Goldfarb Family Distinguished Professor of ...
by Charles A. Manning Press
Mackenzie is an Imperial Conservative, and was Parliamentary Candidate for Reading in 1874, and has also been...
Mackenzie is a D.L. for Invernesshire, and is Chairman of various public bodies; is an active Steward of the ...
by Maureen L. Mackenzie, Stuart L. Rosenberg
Mackenzie, Ph.D. Maureen Mackenzie is a management professor at the Townsend School of Business at...
Mackenzie is an active member of the American Society for Information Science and Technology and The Society of ...
Death is a Friend (2014)
by Donald MacKenzie
'Donald MacKenzie is a born storyteller' Guardian Every thief dreams of committing the perfect crime.
He Knew She was Right (1989)
The Independent Woman in the Novels of Anthony Trollope by Jane Nardin
Formally Miss Mackenzie is a romantic comedy, ending with its heroine's marriage. The narrator's cheerful tone, like the novel's comic form, implies that a satisfying romantic tale is being told. But the novel diverges from the classic comic ...
Life in a Forestry Community (2009)
by Lizann Flatt
Mackenzie is a small town in ...
by Barry M. Gough
First across the Continent: Sir Alexander Mackenzie (1997), Fighting Sail on Lake Huron and Georgian ...
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased (1891)
From the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century by Samuel Austin Allibone
Mackenzie, A. 8. Jenkins, Warren Kingston, W. H. G. Lewis, Merri. Mackenzie, C. A. Jenkinson, Anthony Kinuear, John G. Lewkenor, Lewis Mackenzie, Chas. Jcnour, Copt. 11. Kinneir, John M. Lewkenor, Saml.
A Concise Pahlavi Dictionary (2014)
by D. N. Mackenzie
Mackenzie. ABBREVIATIONS. A Aramaic Ar. Arabic astr. astrology, astronomy Av. Avestan cal. calendar intr. intransitive J Judaeo-Persian lit. literally M Manichaean Middle Persian N (early)New Persian P Parthian pl. plural sg. singular ...
Antarctica and the Arctic Circle: A Geographic Encyclopedia of the Earth's Polar Regions [2 volumes] (2014)
by Andrew Jon Hund
The Mackenzie is a wide river that ranges from 1 to 3 miles (2ă5 km) in a few places and narrows to as little as onethird of a mile (0.5 km). The narrow fast sections can be found south of Fort Good Hope and are called the „Ramparts.
Encyclopedia of the Arctic (2012)
by Mark Nuttall
The Mackenzie remains one of the most undeveloped and sparsely populated river basins in Canada. Settlers established numerous trading posts along the Mackenzie in the early part of the 19th century. Fur trapping is still an important ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mackenzie
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mackenzie
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Mackenzie
Click on an item to play that video:
- Mackenzie Meaning
Video shows what Mackenzie means. of Scottish origin.. , transferred use of the surname since the 1970s, also in the form Makenzie.. A river in the Northwest ...
- Rube Goldberg: Explanation- Dawson, Megan, and Mackenzie
- Vocabulary Video - Mackenzie and Lydia 0A
- Apollo 440 Feat. Billy Mackenzie - Pain In Any Language (H.Q)
Apollo 440 Feat. Billy Mackenzie - Pain In Any Language from the album ''Electro Glide In Blue''
- Mackenzie (ESL Director) shares her story with the Pearson Longman Street Team
Mackenzie, a Program Director in Elmira, found support for her program through NYSTESOL.
- Mackenzie speaking a foreign language
- Mackenzie reading in a foreign language
- Mackenzie McGrady 2010 EFL Highlights (Finland 1)
- Speech/Language Impairment Presentation Mackenzie McCartney
- Mackenzie McGrady 2010 EFL Highlights (Finland 2)
- Body Language- Dance Fitness with Mackenzie
- Mackenzie Lose language arts 10 Julius Caesar project 12
- Booka shade ft. The mackenzie's - clap your body language (not full)
Nice track from the old days :)
- Figurative Language Flipped Video Lesson by Mackenzie, Eleanor, Nia and Julia
- Ariel,what was food Mackenzie,Was there a written language
See also the pronunciation examples of Mackenzie!
Click on an item to play that video:
Quotes about Mackenzie
Scrabble value of M3A1C3K5E1N1Z10I1E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 26 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mackenzie to see it in context!