On this page:
- Madara is a village in northeastern Bulgaria, part of Shumen municipality, Shumen Province. Madara lies 15 kilometres east of the city of Shumen, at the western foot of the Madara plateau.
- Madara a.k.a. Mädara is a village in Vändra Parish, Pärnu County in western-central Estonia.
- Madara is a Mountain.
Madara is a fictional character from 2008 anime TV series Natsume's Book of Friends.
- also known as Nyanko Sensei, Nyanko-sensei
- "Madara" is an EP release by Japanese band The Gazette released on March 30, 2004. The first press edition came housed in a special case, the outer part being a slipcase and the inner part containing the disc and booklet in a disc holder.
- "Madara" is first music video release by Japanese band The Gazette released on March 30, 2004. This music video including on Madara.
"Madara" is a film.
- country: Japan
- genres: Action Film, Animation, Fantasy, Anime, World cinema, Japanese Movies
- released in (12 years ago)
- Madara is a Japanese manga series, light novel series, role-playing video game, OVA, and radio drama series.
- Madara a.k.a. Mandara Language: Mandara, also known as Tabar, is an Austronesian language spoken on the Tabar Group of islands, New Ireland Province, Papua New Guinea. Three dialects have been identified, Simberi, Tatau and Tabar, corresponding to the three main islands in the group. Recently, a written form of Mandara has been made by a Korean missionary. So far, about 3000 people are literate in this form of Mandara, and a Bible has been published in it as well.
- read more about Mandara Language
Phrases with Madara
- Lampides Madara
- Schizura Madara
- Agrilinus Madara
- Solenopsis madara
- Leptoclinides Madara
- Species Lampides Madara
- Lampides Amphissa Madara
- Species Agrilinus Madara
- species Solenopsis madara
- Pilosella Onegensis Madara
- Subspecies Pilosella Onegensis Madara
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Madara
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Introduction to the Medieval History of the Slavs by A. P. Vlasto
Nearby Madara is a case in point. Originally an Imperial fortress watching the steppes (fifth-sixth centuries), it became a Bulgarian centre in the eighth-ninth centuries, and not merely a fortress but one of the main cult centres, as the famous cliff ...
17th International Conference, MODELS 2014, Valencia, Spain, September 283– October 4, 2014. Proceedings by Juergen Dingel, Wolfram Schulte, Isidro Ramos, Silvia Abrahao, Emilio Insfran
Code Generation: From DASL to MADARA/C++ Once a DASL program Pd has been successfully verified, it is converted into an equivalent MADARA application Pm. MADARA is an open-sourc middleware developed for distributed AI ...
by Raymond Detrez
MADARA HORSEMAN. Heavily damaged Proto-Bulgarian stone low relief, 2.60 meters high and 3.10 meters wide, sculpted 23 meters aboveground on a mountain wall near Madara and representing a life-size horseman—probably Khan ...
by M. L. Mathur
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Madara
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Madara
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of M3A1D2A1R1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MADARA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Madara!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Madara to see it in context!