On this page:
maktub a.k.a. Maktoob Inc. is an Arab Internet services company, founded in Amman, Jordan known for being the first Arabic/English email service provider. "Maktoob" in Arabic means "letter", "written", or "destiny". Maktoob today has more than 280 employees with offices in Amman, Dubai, Cairo, Riyadh, and Kuwait. On 25 August 2009, Yahoo! Inc. announced that it had entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Maktoob.com, thus turning Maktoob into Yahoo!'s official arm in the MENA region. Eventually Maktoob was sold to Yahoo!.
- read more about Maktoob
Maktub is a Seattle, Washington-based music group formed in the late 1990s that combines elements of hip-hop, rhythm and blues, soul, and funk, with a sprinkling of jazz and rock.
- genres: Rock music, Progressive rock, Jazz fusion
- albums: "Khronos", "Subtle Ways", "Start It Over", "Say What You Mean"
- official website: www.maktub.com
"Maktub" is a book by Paulo Coelho.
"Maktub" is a 2011 comedy film written and directed by Paco Arango.
- also known as Cambio de planes
- countries: Spain, Argentina
- language: Spanish Language
- producers: Antonio Aporta, María José Martínez, Paco Arango
- executive producers: Antonio Aporta & Miguel A. Gil
- production design by Llorenç Miquel
- written by Paco Arango
- Diego Peretti as Manolo
- Aitana Sánchez-Gijón as Beatriz
- Goya Toledo as Mari Luz
- Andoni Hernández as Antonio
- Rosa Maria Sardà as Guadalupe
- Amparo Baró as Merche
- Marivi Bilbao as Puri
- Enrique Villén as Raimundo
- Jorge Garcia as Carlos
- Laura Natalia Esquivel as Linda
- Oriol Tarrason as Román
- Fátima Baeza as Marta
- Pere Brasó as Adrián
- Sara Jimenez as Elena
- Arón Piper as Iñaki
- casting by Yolanda Serrano & Eva Leira
- cinematography by Carlos Suárez
- edited by Teresa Font
- music by Nathan Wang
- costume design by Cristina Rodríguez
- genre: Comedy
- released on (4 years ago)
- official website: www.maktublapelicula.com/es
- "Maktub" is a musical album of Motherjane.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Maktub" is a musical album of Viza.
- released in (10 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Maktub
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John L. Esposito
Maktabah See Libraries Maktub Written. The term frequently carries the meaning "decreed" or "established." Occurs once in the Quran at 7:157, a verse stating that Muhammad is clearly mentioned or "written" in the Torah and the Gospels.
English and Hindustani, and Hindustani and English by Thomas Craven
a school, acad- Maktub. a. written, n. a letter. Mai, n. dirt, excrement. Mai, n. property, wealth, goods, ...
Designed for the Use of Schools
Maktub, adj. written: s. m. a letter. Mai, t. m. dirt, excrement. Mai. s. m. property, wealth, merchandise, goods, effects ; garland, &c. Mala, ». /. a Hindu rosary ; a necklace, a garland. Malagir, s. m. sandal-wood. Malagiri, s. m. the colour of sandal ...
Volume 5: Asia/Pacific by Katherine Brisbane, Ravi Chaturvedi, Ramendu Majumdar, Chua Soo Pong, Minoru Tanokura
whose best work is Se Maktub (Three Letters), which includes the dialogue called Susmar al dowleh (The Lizard of the State), a tale of a nineteenth-century ...
Encyclopaedia of Islam (2013)
by Ian Richard Netton
(maktub) and literally prescribed. Speculation about the course of future events must, therefore, give way to patient effort to acquire knowledge of what has been ordained by divine fiat. This is implied by Islamic belief in God«s eternal ...
Together with a Simplified Grammar of the Persian Language by Edward Henry Palmer
_ ij rakam maktub ; to — , pazir. Written, .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Maktub
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Maktub
Click on an item to view that photo:
Quotes about Maktub
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Maktub"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of M3A1K5T1U1B3
The value of this 6-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MAKTUB
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Maktub!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Maktub for some fun with words!