On this page:
- Mamacita a.k.a. Chyna is an American former professional wrestler, actress, bodybuilder, and pornographic film actress.
- read more about Chyna
- Mamacita is an American model, actress, television personality and brand name. She is known for her self-titled calendar “Mamacita” and has appeared in Girls of Lowrider Magazine, ASIS Magazine and is one of the top Latina profiles on MySpace.
- "Mamacita" is the seventh studio album of South Korean boy band Super Junior.
- "Mamacita" is a musical single of Jansen & Kowalski.
- released on (9 years ago)
- Mamacita is a restaurant.
- Mamacita is a film featured song.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mamacita
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Mexican Slang Plus Graffiti (2003)
by Elizabeth Reid, Charlene Lopez, Linton H. Robinson
Mamacita is a definite come-on type of address, used like "Hey baby," to a girl passing on the street or affectionately between lovers; also mama- sota or mamuchis Papacito is the male equivalent, like "Daddy" used between lovers. Indirect ...
Drum Set Styles Encyclopedia (2010)
by John Thomakos
“Mamacita” — Rumba Club, Mamacita. Songo. The Songo was created in the early 1970s by Changuito and Juan Formell, drummer and bass player for the Cuban group, Los Van Van. Unlike other Afro-Cuban rhythms, the Songo ...
by Mary Ellen Snodgrass
Mamacita,a recent immigrant, retreats into televisionto ease boredom andisolation. Rafaela drinks coconut and papaya ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mamacita
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of M3A1M3A1C3I1T1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MAMACITA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Mamacita!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mamacita to see it in context!