Man At Sea
is an acrostic for mas.
On this page:
"Man at Sea" is a 2011 Greek drama film directed by Constantine Giannaris.
- also known as Anthropos sti thalassa
- country: Greece
- languages: Greek Language, Persian Language, English Language
- producers: Alexander Emmert & George Lykiardopoulos
- executive producer: Nikos Nikolettos
- written by Constantine Giannaris
- Antonis Karystinos as Alex
- Theodora Tzimou as Katia
- Konstantinos Avarikiotis as Andreas
- Stathis Papadopoulos as Yuri
- Thanasis Tatavlalis as Petros
- Konstantinos Siradakis as Pantelis
- Nikos Tsourakis as Samir
- Stathis Apostolou as Johnny
- Chalil Ali Zada as Rafik
- Rahim Rahimi as Kamal
- Reza Ahmadin as Boatswain
- Muhamadi Muhamadula as Juan
- Ismail Rahmadi as Ibraim
- casting by Christina Akzoti & Alex Kelly
- cinematography by Yorgos Argiroiliopoulos & Aggelos Viskadourakis
- edited by Constantine Giannaris, Christos Giannakopoulos, Mihalis Minakoulis & Ioanna Spiliopoulou
- music by Akis Daoutis
- costume design by Triada Papadaki
- set decoration by George Georgiou
- genre: Drama
- released on
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Man At Sea
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bruce A. Ellerman, Andrew Forbes, David Rosenberg
Man at sea is an insect on a splinter, now engulfed, now scared to death.”1 Throughout much of human history, therefore, it was assumed that the seas could not be owned, occupied, or governed. Fighting pirates at sea, although desirable, ...
Indian Ocean Studies (2010)
Cultural, Social, and Political Perspectives by Shanti Moorthy, Ashraf Jamal
Man at sea is an insect on a splinter, now engulfed, now scared to death...
A Compendious Law Dictionary ... New edition, revised, corrected, and enlarged to the present time [by T. H. Horne]. (1813)
by Thomas POTTS (of Chiswick.)
Kl LLING a man at sea, by a shot fired from a gun on land is properly triable at the admiralty session. See Homicide. KIND RED. See Descent. KING, signifies him who hath the highest power, and absolute rule over the whole land; and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Man At Sea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Man At Sea
Man at sea
Photo credit: m.thunderkit
Anagrams of MAN AT SEA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Man At Sea!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Man At Sea to see it in context!