On this page:
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producers: Molly Conners, David Gordon Green, Lisa Muskat, Christopher Woodrow, Derrick Tseng
- executive producers: Maria Cestone, Brad Coolidge, Melissa Coolidge, Jody Hill, Sarah Johnson Redlich, Todd J. Labarowski, Danny McBride & Hoyt David Morgan
- production design by Richard A. Wright
- art direction by Joshua Locy
- written by David Gordon Green & Paul Logan
- Al Pacino as A.J. Manglehorn
- Holly Hunter as Dawn
- Chris Messina as Jacob
- Harmony Korine as Gary
- Ted Ferguson as A.J. Manglehorn
- Alvin Hysong as Garbage Man
- Marisa Varela as Patricia
- Skylar Gasper as Kylie
- Briano Casanova as Dancing Man
- Natalie Wilemon as Clara Massey
- Edrick Browne as Rudolf
- Rebecca Franchione as Italian Mom
- Lara Shah as Bar Patron
- Kristin Miller White as Horse Owner
- June Griffin Garcia as Elegant Diner
- music by Explosions in the Sky, David Wingo
- genre: Drama
- released on
- read more about Manglehorn (film)
Printed books with definitions for Manglehorn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Al Pacino (2016)
In Films and on Stage, 2d ed. by William Schoell
But Manglehorn is a fragile, smaller-than-life portrait, focused on the kind of eccentric rural Southern character you might expect to encounter in one of Errol Morris's early documentaries.” Pacino plays a Texas locksmith named A.J. ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Manglehorn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of M3A1N1G2L1E1H4O1R1N1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MANGLEHORN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Manglehorn!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Manglehorn to see it in context!