On this page:
Who is Manlio Rocchetti?
Manlio Rocchetti is a makeup artist.
- also known as Manilo Rochetti, Rocchetti, M. Rocchetti, Manlio Rochetti
- born in (72 years ago) in Rome, child of Rocchetti Ferdinanda Centi and Silvano Rocchetti
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Makeup artist
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Makeup and Hairstyling - "Driving Miss Daisy", with Lynn Barber & Kevin Haney
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Hairstyling - Miniseries, Movie or Special - "Lonesome Dove", with Phil Leto
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Makeup for a Miniseries or a Special - "Lonesome Dove", with Jean Ann Black & Carla Palmer
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Makeup for a Miniseries or a Special - "Lonesome Dove", with Carla Palmer & Jean Ann Black
- Academy Award for Best Makeup and Hairstyling - "Driving Miss Daisy", with Kevin Haney & Lynn Barber
- nominated to BAFTA Award for Best Makeup & Hair - "Gangs of New York", with Aldo Signoretti
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Makeup - Miniseries, Movie Or A Special (Non-Prosthetic) - "Julius Caesar", with Luigi Rocchetti
- nominated to David di Donatello for Best Make-up - "A.C.A.B.: All Cops Are Bastards"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Manlio Rocchetti
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Happy New Year - Bob Laden • 1988 Beetlejuice - Ve Neill, Steve LaPorte & Robert Short • Coming to America - Rick Baker • Scrooged - Tom Burman & Bari Dreiband-Burman • 1989 Driving Miss Daisy - Manlio Rocchetti, Lynn Barber & Kevin ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Manlio Rocchetti
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Manlio Rocchetti for some fun with words!