On this page:
"Manmadhudu" is a 2002 blockbuster Telugu romantic comedy film produced by Nagarjuna Akkineni on Annapurna Studios banner, directed by K. Vijaya Bhaskar. The film Starred Nagarjuna Akkineni, Sonali Bendre, Anshu in the lead roles and has a highly successful soundtrack composed by Devi Sri Prasad. The story and dialogues for the film were written by acclaimed writer Trivikram Srinivas. The film was released on December 20, 2002 to highly positive reviews and further went on to become one of the biggest hits in Nagarjuna's career.
- country: India
- language: Telugu language
- producer: Akkineni Nagarjuna
- executive producer: D. Supriya
- art direction by Srinivasa Raju
- written by K. Vijaya Bhaskar & Trivikram Srinivas
- based on a story by Trivikram Srinivas
- Akkineni Nagarjuna as Abhiram
- Sonali Bendre as Harika
- Anshu as Maheswari
- Jaya Prakash Reddy
- Tanikella Bharani as Prasad
- Chandra Mohan as Maheswari's uncle
- Brahmanandam as Lavangam
- Mannava Balayya as Abhi's Grandfather
- Sunil as Bunk Seenu
- Ranganath as Father of Harika
- Sudha as Lakshmi
- Dharmavarapu Subramanyam as Professor Balasubramaniam
- Melkote as Sundar
- Swapna Madhuri
- cinematography by Sameer Reddy
- edited by A. Sreekar Prasad
- music by Devi Sri Prasad
- costume design by Manish Malhotra, P. Shekar Babu, Asmita Marwa
- genres: Romantic comedy, Comedy, Tollywood, World cinema
- released on (12 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- "Manmadhudu" is a musical album of Devi Sri Prasad.
- "Manmadhudu" is the soundtrack album of the 2002 film.
- also known as Manmadhudu soundtrack
- genre: Soundtrack
- released in (13 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Manmadhudu
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of M3A1N1M3A1D2H4U1D2U1
The value of this 10-letter word is 19 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Manmadhudu for some fun with words!