Mao appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Gnu test, O Amy, assumed emus say "Mao Tse-Tung".
On this page:
- Definition of the noun mao
- Phrases with Mao
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mao
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mao
- Photos about Mao
- Videos about Mao
- Quotes about Mao
- Scrabble value of M3A1O1
- Anagrams of MAO
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun mao
What does mao mean as a name of something?
noun - plural:
- Mao: -
- MAO: -
- an enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin)
- Chinese communist leader (1893-1976)
- Mao: The Dominican city of Santa Cruz de Mao, or simply Mao, is the head municipality of the Valverde province, in the northwest of the country.
- Mao is a city in Chad, the capital of the Kanem Region and of the department also named Kanem.
- Mao a.k.a. Eduardo Gomes International Airport: Brigadeiro Eduardo Gomes–Manaus International Airport is the main airport serving Manaus, Brazil. It is named after the Brazilian politician and military figure Air Marshall Eduardo Gomes.
- Mao a.k.a. Mauricio Molina is a football player, athlete.
- read more about Mauricio Molina
- Mao: Mauro Gurlino, on stage Mao, is an Italian actor, guitarist, singer, DJ, VJ and radio-TV presenter.
- Mao a.k.a. Kowit Watthanakul: Kowit Wattanakul is an actor.
- Mao is a member of the musical group, Sid.
- Mao is a musical artist and former member of musical group Excrementory Grindfuckers.
- profession: Musician
- member of musical group Excrementory Grindfuckers (Vocals) between and
- Mao is a member of the Japanese musical group Sadie.
- member of musical group Sadie (Vocals) since
- Mao was a member of the musical group, Phantasmagoria.
- member of musical group Phantasmagoria (Lead Vocals)
- Mao a.k.a. Maulen Fadul is a film art director and a production designer.
- read more about Maulen Fadul
- Mao a.k.a. Manuel Rojas is an actor.
- read more about Manuel Rojas (actor)
- Mao a.k.a. Marco Liebing is a musical artist.
- read more about Marco Liebing
- Mao a.k.a. José Rodrigues Máo Júnior is a musical artist.
- read more about José Rodrigues Máo Júnior
Mao a.k.a. Maö is a musical group, webpage.
- read more about Maö
Mao is a record label.
- Mao is a fictional character from the 2006 film Little Red Flowers.
- Mao is a fictional character from the TV Program Darker than Black.
- Mao is a fictional character from the 2005 film Tapas.
- Mao is a fictional character from the 2009 film Contact High.
- Mao is a fictional character from the 1992 film Cageman.
- Mao is a fictional character from the 1998 film The Country of Deaf.
- Mao is a fictional character from the 2007 film Magazine Gap Road.
- Mao is a fictional character from the 2004 film Otso Otso Pamela-mela Wan.
- Mao is a fictional film character.
- Mao is a fictional character from the 2010 film As Good as Dead.
- Mao is a fictional character from the anime series Shining Tears X Wind.
- Mao is a fictional character from the 2013 film Black Horn Night Heron.
- Mao is a fictional character from 2008 film Dernier Maquis.
- Mao is a fictional character from the 2006 anime TV series Jyu Oh Sei.
- Mao is a fictional character from the 2004 film Nacktschnecken.
"Mao" is a composition.
- "Mao" is a book by Lynn Pan.
- also known as "Mao: memorabilia: the man and the myth"
- "Mao" is a book by Ninian Smart.
- "Mao" is a book by Philippe Devillers.
Mao a.k.a. Maō, is a Japanese remake of the Korean suspense drama series titled The Devil which aired on KBS 2TV in 2007. The drama stars Satoshi Ohno of Arashi and Toma Ikuta, both under the talent agency Johnny & Associates.
- also known as Maou
- begun on and completed on (7 years ago)
- 11 episodes of 54 minutes each
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- genres: Suspense, Thriller, Drama
- official website: www.tbs.co.jp/maou2008
Mao is a card game of the shedding family, in which the aim is to get rid of all of the cards in hand without breaking certain unspoken rules. The game is from a subset of the Stops family, and is similar in structure to the card game Uno or Crazy Eights.
- "Mao" is an artwork by Andy Warhol, completed in (42 years ago).
- "Mao" is an artwork (synthetic polymer paint) by Sigmar Polke, begun in (43 years ago).
- media: synthetic polymer paint
- "Mao" is an artwork (synthetic polymer paint) by Al Held, begun in (48 years ago).
- media: synthetic polymer paint
- Mao a.k.a. Māori language: Maori or Māori is an Eastern Polynesian language spoken by the Māori people, the indigenous population of New Zealand. Since 1987, it has been one of New Zealand's official languages. It is closely related to Cook Islands Māori, Tuamotuan, and Tahitian.
- also known as Maori language, New Zealand Maori
- Mao a.k.a. The Mao languages are a branch of the Omotic languages spoken in Ethiopia.
- read more about Mao languages
- Mao is a print ad.
- Mao a.k.a. Naga, Mao Language is an human language.
- read more about Naga, Mao Language
Phrases with Mao
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mao
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Deacon's Tale (2011)
The mao is an undivided skirt or sarong, generally worn only on formal occasions , by priests or by the elderly. T'mao is the general term for “trousers”, and typically refers to a traditional split skirt for men, cut to accommodate the tail in the back.
Proceedings of a Symposium Honoring the 80th Anniversary of the Jerusalem Mental Health Center Ezrath Nashim held in Jerusalem, Israel, December 9–10,1975 by Elliot Gershon
Platelet MAO is a B Type enzyme in this classification whereas "brain-specific" MAO is Type A (55).
Plasma MAO is an entirely different enzyme than platelet MAO and is probably much further from brain MAO than is the platelet enzyme ( 39) ...
by F.Y.K. Soo
By “concrete analysis”, Mao means studying that contradiction from its existential conditions, in its actual development. In other words, one should approach any contradiction, especially social events, personally and gather concrete facts.
by Herman F. Mark
MAO is a poorly understood mixture of oligomers (generally with degree of polymerization of about 20), despite years of study. It can accurately be characterized by its proton NMR spectra, its methyl content, and its average molecular weight, ...
In Defense of Lost Causes (2009)
by Slavoj Žižek
The more fundamental reproach to Mao is the standard one of the postmodern Left to traditional ``Leninist'' Marxists: that they all focus on state power, on taking over state power. However, the various successes in taking state power miserably ...
Psychiatry, 2 Volume Set (2015)
by Allan Tasman, Jerald Kay, Jeffrey A. Lieberman, Michael B. First, Michelle Riba
Monoamine Oxidase MAO is the main enzyme responsible for the metabolism of monoamines. There are two main types of MAOIs, identified as types A and B. Type A is selective for serotonin and norepinephrine, and accounts for 80% of the ...
The Black Mussolini (2011)
by H. Von Bulow
But Chairman Mao is a czarist favorite; Obama Manufacturing Czar 78 H. Von Bulow.
Born Red (1987)
A Chronicle of the Cultural Revolution by Yuan Gao
“Chairman Mao is the great commander of the Red Guards, and the Red Guards alone!” Going to See the Great Helmsman This time, Little Bawang had support from Yuanchao, whose combined. I12. Going to See the Great Helmsman.
Gender and U.S. Immigration (2003)
Contemporary Trends by Pierrette Hondagneu-Sotelo
Mao is the largest urban area (population , in ) in the northwestern region of the Dominican Republic, which historically has been a major source of migration to the United States. In New York City, the majority of the Castillos live ...
Shaolin Lohan Kung-Fu (2011)
by P'ng Chye Khim, Donn F. Draeger
The shaolin cat stance is called mao puin Mandarin and neow poh in Hokkien. Assume this stance as follows: 1. Complete the shaolin salutation (Fig. 1). 2. To execute this stance on the right side, shift your weight onto your left leg, bending ...
by Winston Langley
MAO ZEDONG 191 initiated the creation of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, which has sought to establish the truth about crimes, often committed in secret, as a step toward granting amnesty to wrongdoers who help establish the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mao
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mao
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: fiverlocker
Photo credit: Rapa23
Photo credit: Sean Davis
Photo credit: Rapa23
Photo credit: Rapa23
via Instagram ift.tt/2z5twLv
Photo credit: theopauls
Cat in a box
Photo credit: riccard0
Photo credit: teanitiki
Photo credit: Clemson
Photo credit: kudumomo
Photo credit: JBrazito
- Rio Mao
Afluente del rio Sil. Galicia.
Photo credit: Vicente Domingo Fotografia
- Mao statue
Mao statue at China University of Geosciences in Haidian, Beijing
Photo credit: Philip Jägenstedt
- Roadtrip Mao
Kitty Mao while driving across country
Photo credit: uwenna
- Mao costume
Costume worn by the people during the reign of Mao. Part of the exhibition 'Traditional costumes and jewelery from China.' in the University Museum in Groningen.
Photo credit: Frenkieb
- Mao Guard
Outside Mao's tomb.
Photo credit: Victoria Reay
- Chairman Mao
Photo credit: rightee
- Mao on a heart
Photo credit: teanitiki
- How to Play Mao
Photo credit: Jamiesrabbits
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Mao
Click on an item to play that video:
- Mao Meaning
Video shows what Mao means. from Mandarin, usually referring to .. Mao Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Mao. Powered by ...
- Meaning of Mao - China Take - Dec 30,2013 - BONTV China
- MAO Meaning
Video shows what MAO means. monoamine oxidase. MAO Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say MAO. Powered by MaryTTS ...
- Mao Meaning
Video shows what mao means. The ma'oma'o, Gymnomyza samoensis, a large passerine bird native to Samoa.. Mao Meaning. How to pronounce, definition ...
- Good News MAO NAGA People/Language Movie Trailer
This is: Good News MAO NAGA People/Language Movie Trailer c62157 [c62157t] Other names for this language are: EMELA, MAIKEL, MAO, MEMI, SOPFOMO, ...
- Little Mao's Own Language
See also the pronunciation examples of Mao!
Quotes about Mao
Scrabble value of M3A1O1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MAO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Mao!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mao to see it in context!