Mario appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel and Ellen sinned.
On this page:
- Mario is a fictional character in the Mario video game franchise, created by Nintendo's Japanese video game designer, Shigeru Miyamoto. Serving as the company's mascot and the eponymous protagonist of the series, Mario has appeared in over 200 video games since his creation. Depicted as a short, pudgy, Italian plumber who resides in the Mushroom Kingdom, his adventures generally center upon rescuing Princess Peach from the Koopa villain Bowser. His younger brother is Luigi.
- Mario is a fictional character from the 1969 film To leventopaido.
- Mario is a fictional character from the 1986 film Il commissario Lo Gatto.
- Mario is a fictional character from the 1956 film The Virtuous Bigamist.
- Mario is a fictional character from the 1973 film Special Killers.
- Mario is a fictional character from the 1952 Vacation with a Gangster.
- Mario is a fictional character from the 2003 film Raghu Romeo.
- Mario a.k.a. Mário is a fictional character from the 2012 film Tabu.
- Mario is a fictional character from the 2011 Chilean biopic, Violeta.
- Mario is a fictional film character.
- Mario is a fictional character from the 1953 film Il viale della speranza.
- Mario is a fictional character from the 2012 film Childish Games.
There are other characters with in their name, like Dr. Mario, Mario Boni, Mario Bauzá, Mario Bauza, Mario Lanza, Mario Rossi, Mario Salvi, Mario Terán, Mario Abbate, Mario Borghi, Mario Chávez, Mario Kopper, Mario Marini, Mario Moreno, Mario Seggio, Mario Suarez, Mario Suárez.
- "Mario" is a 1984 Quebec drama film, set in the Magdalen Islands, directed by Jean Beaudin and produced by the National Film Board of Canada.
- Mario is the title of a 2013 Italian sitcom aired on MTV Italy. The second season started on 28 May 2014.
"Mario" is a photography (chromogenic print) by Philip-Lorca diCorcia, taken in (38 years ago).
- media: chromogenic print
- "Mario": Mario is the self-titled debut album by American singer Mario, released on March 19, 2002, when he was 15 years old. It features hits "Just a Friend 2002", "Braid My Hair" and "C'Mon". The album sold over 96,000 copies in the first week and was eventually certified Gold, selling over 596,000 copies. In 2006 a single called "Just a Friend [Old School Version]" was released in Japan.
- "Mario" is a musical album of Mario Martínez.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "Mario" is a musical single of Tele.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "Mario" is a musical single of Stepsonics.
- Mario Dewar Barrett, known mononymously as Mario, is an American R&B singer-songwriter, actor, dancer and model. He is best known for his singles "Just a Friend 2002" and "Let Me Love You", which won him two Billboard awards, as well as for appearing in the films Step Up and Freedom Writers. He has released four studio albums: Mario, Turning Point, Go, and D.N.A.. At the end of the 2000s decade, Mario was ranked by Billboard #98 on their "Artist of the Decade" list.
- also known as Mario Dewar Barrett, Mario Barrett
- born on (29 years ago) in Baltimore
- ethnicity: African American
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Milford Mill Academy
- profession: Singer, songwriter, actor, model, singer-songwriter, dancer
- genres: Pop music, Electronic dance music, Hip hop soul, Contemporary R&B, New jack swing, Hip hop music
- albums: "Turning Point", "Here I Go Again", "Mario", "How Do I Breathe", "Go", "Mario's fourth album", "D.N.A.", "Let Me Love You", "Break Up", "Headboard", "Boom", "Somebody Else", "Evolve"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance - "Let Me Love You"
- nominated to Grammy Award for Best Contemporary R&B Album - "Turning Point"
- nominated to BET Award for Best Male R&B/Pop Artist
- nominated to BET Award for Viewer's Choice - "Let Me Love You"
- nominated to Soul Train Music Award for Best R&B/Soul Single, Male - "Let Me Love You"
- nominated to Billboard Music Award for Hot 100 Airplay Single - "Let Me Love You"
- nominated to Billboard Music Award for Top R&B Song - "Let Me Love You"
- nominated to Billboard Music Award for R&B Singles Airplay Track of the Year - "Let Me Love You"
- nominated to Billboard Music Award for Top Hot 100 Song - "Let Me Love You"
- nominated to Billboard Music Award for Rhythmic Top 40 Title of the Year - "Let Me Love You"
- nominated to MTV Europe Music Award for Best R&B
- Billboard Music Award for Top R&B Song - "Let Me Love You"
- Billboard Music Award for R&B Singles Airplay Track of the Year - "Let Me Love You"
- nominated to Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Male Singer
- official website: www.mario2u.com
- Mario a.k.a. Mario Falcone: Mario Lorenzo Falcone is an English television personality. He is best known for starring as himself in the ITV2 semi-reality programme The Only Way Is Essex.
- read more about Mario Falcone
- Mario a.k.a. Mario Vaquerizo is a film producer.
- read more about Mario Vaquerizo
- Mario is a musical artist, musician.
- born on (70 years ago)
- read more about Mario (singer)
- Mario a.k.a. Pedro Mario Álvarez Abrante, commonly known as Mario, is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Real Zaragoza as a central defender.
- read more about Pedro Mario Álvarez
- Mario a.k.a. Mario Grigorov is a musician, pianist, and film score composer.
- read more about Mario Grigorov
- Mario a.k.a. Mario Martínez Rubio, known as simply Mario, is a Spanish professional footballer who plays as a midfielder.
- read more about Mario Martínez Rubio
- Mario is a musical artist.
- born on (33 years ago)
- nationality: South Korea
- profession: Composer
- Mario a.k.a. Mark Lanza is a Sound Designer.
- read more about Mark Lanza
- Mario a.k.a. Marino is a pornographic actor.
- read more about Marino
- Mario is a singer and member of the musical group Vocal Song.
- profession: Singer
- member of musical group Vocal Song (Vocals) since
The Mario franchise is a media franchise consisting of video games published and produced by Nintendo starring the fictional character Mario. The franchise also includes other forms of media including several television series and a feature film. It was originally created by game designer Shigeru Miyamoto with the arcade Donkey Kong, released on July 9, 1981. The games have been developed by a variety of developers including Nintendo, Hudson Soft, and AlphaDream. Most Mario games have either been released for the arcade or Nintendo video game consoles and handhelds dating from the Nintendo Entertainment System to the current generation of video game consoles.
- also known as 马里奥系列, Super Mario All-Stars, スーパーマリオアドバンス, 瑪利歐系列
Mario is a Poodle dog.
- read more about Mario (film actor)
- Mario is a twelve-episode Austrian television series which aired in 1963 through ARD.
- Mario is a 2012 Telly Award winning ad, created Bigfish Creative Group for Scottsdale Healthcare.
- award: - Telly Award for Local TV & Local Cable Commercial - Use of Humor, received by Bigfish Creative Group
Phrases with Mario
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mario
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Weak Referentiality (2014)
by Ana Aguilar-Guevara, Bert Le Bruyn, Joost Zwarts
Mario is a male lawyer. a.
Mario is an international lawyer. a.
Island Anecdotes (2010)
by Riva Fidel Robinson
Mario is an ordained minister of the Seventh day Adventist church and has been president of the Colombian Island...
Mario is a concert pianist and has given concerts in Europe, South America, Central America, the Caribbean, and the United ...
The Primary Logic (1997)
Instruments for a Dialogue Between the Two Cultures by Michele Malatesta
The following, for example are atomic sentences: "it is raining" "a wind is blowing" , "it is a holiday", "Joseph is a doctor", "Mario is an architect", "Nicoletta is a librarian", "John is a poet", "David is a philologist", "Marcello is a philosopher".
12th International Symposium, SSTD 2011, Minneapolis, MN, USA, August 24-26, 2011. Proceedings by Dieter Pfoser, Yufei Tao, Kyriakos Mouratidis, Mario Nascimento, Mohamed F. Mokbel, Shashi Shekhar, YAN HUANG
MARiO is an open source project combining functionalities for data integration and preprocessing, implementation of new algorithms and performance evaluation. Our graphical frontend provides methods for posing queries and interactively ...
Barrio Nerds (2016)
Latino Males, Schooling, and the Beautiful Struggle by Juan F. Carrillo
Mario is a community activist and was inspired ...
Time Machine Thriller To Ancient Rome by Hank Curci
Mario is a pragmatist, and suspects that the genetic mixing which produces life on earth is taking place billions of times a second within the vastness of our multi- galactic universe. All of us who are experiencing the phenomenon of life must ...
by Mario Routi
MarioRouti London, December 2013 The Author Mario is a cool, mysterious and slightly sloppy Acknowledgements .
by Mario Routi
Mario Routi London, September 2014 The Author Mario is a cool, mysterious and slightly sloppy ...
by William Lines Hubbard
Bresslar-Gianoli, Eleonore di Cisneros, Gilbert Leyenne, Giuseppina Giaconio, Anna Goaccomini, and Emma Zaccaria; tenors, Jean Altschefsky, Amadeo Bassi, Allessandro Bonci, Charles Dalmores, Francesco Daddi, Mario Venturino; ...
by Louis Charles Elson
Mario exults in ...
A Biographical Encyclopedia by David A. Dieterle Ph.D.
Draghi, Mario, and Rudiger Dornbusch, eds. Public Debt Management: Theory and History. New York: Cambridge University Press, 1990. Draghi, Mario, Francesco Giavazzi, and Robert ...
by John R. Shook
Scientific Realism: Selected Essays by Mario Bunge, ...
by Freire, Mario
Freire, Mario. S. Scaling. Properties. of. Network. Traffic. Figure 1. Throughput ( bytes arrived per time slot) of the Bellcore BC_pAug89 trace, seen at different time scales. Figure 2. A Poisson process seen on the same time. David Rincón ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mario
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of M3A1R1I1O1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine