On this page:
- Mark Christopher is a screenwriter and director most well known as the director of the Ryan Phillippe, Mike Meyers, Salma Hayek and Mark Ruffalo-starring film, 54. He is also considered an innovative voice in short filmmaking having written and directed three short films, all of them theatrically distributed: "The Dead Boys Club", an influential short of the New Queer Cinema wave as cited by B. Ruby Rich in her "Sight and Sound" article that defined the genre; "Alkali, Iowa", winner of the Teddy at the Berlin International Film Festival; and "Heartland," Strand Releasing. He is also known for his television writing and creation of musical programming, including "Real Life: The Musical" that premiered on OWN in 2012.
- Mark Christopher is an American soap opera writer. He is married to Dena Higley. During the WGA strike, he chose financial core status with the WGA and continued working.
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter
- Marriage with Dena Higley
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to WGA Award for Best Daytime Drama - Television - "One Life to Live", with Leslie Nipkow, Dena Higley, Janet Iacobuzio, Anna Theresa Cascio, Shelly Altman, Michelle Poteet Lisanti, Carolyn Culliton, Dan Griffin, Ron Carlivati, Tom Casiello, Fran Myers, John Loprieno, Barbara Esensten, Ginger Redmon, James Harmon Brown & Chris Van Etten
- nominated to Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team - "One Life to Live", with Dena Higley, Ron Carlivati, Janet Iacobuzio, Chris Van Etten, Victor Gialanella, Shelly Altman, Carolyn Culliton, Michelle Poteet Lisanti, Fran Myers, Aida Croal, Leslie Nipkow, Anna Theresa Cascio, Elizabeth Page
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team - "One Life to Live", with Dena Higley, Ron Carlivati, Janet Iacobuzio, Chris Van Etten, Victor Gialanella, Shelly Altman, Carolyn Culliton, Michelle Poteet Lisanti, Fran Myers, Aida Croal, Leslie Nipkow, Anna Theresa Cascio, Elizabeth Page
- Mark Christopher is a conservative/libertarian talk radio host. His show titled The Mark Christopher Show initially broadcast on 99.7 WWTN and then, 1510 WLAC both in Nashville, Tennessee where he was named the Associated Press talk show of the year for 3 straight years, and the #1 talk show in Nashville in 2006.
- official website: www.markchristopher.net
There are other people with in their name, like Mark Christopher Lawrence.
Mark Christopher is a fictional film character.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mark Christopher
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gerald L. Smith, Karen Cotton McDaniel, John A. Hardin
Carnes, Mark Christopher, ed. American National Biography: Supplement 2. Vol.
by T.J. Carty
Edmondson Alan Riefe Shepard Rifkin Martin Cruz Smith LOGAN, LOUISE Gloria Goddard LOGAN, MARK Christopher Robin Nicole LOGAN, MATT David Henry Whitehead LOGISTES George Glasgow LOGROLLER Richard Le Gallienne LOKI Karl Pearson LOM, IAIN John MacDonald LOMAX, BLISS Harry Sinclair Drago LOMBARD, NAP Pamela Hansford Johnson with Nick Stewart LOMBARD, PETER William Benham LOMER, ...
by Melissa U. D. Goldsmith, Paige A. Willson, Anthony J. Fonseca
Bailey; muSic performerS: Rusty Cundieff, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Larry B. Scott, Ric Ocasek; muSic compoSerS: John Bautista, Jim Manzie; muSic eDitor: Jay Bolton caSt: Mark Christopher Lawrence (Tone Def), Larry B. Scott (Tasty Taste), Rusty Cundieff (Ice ...
by S. Torriano Berry, Venise T. Berry
Scott, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Rusty Cundieff, Kasi Lemmons. Writer/director: Rusty Cundieff. Cinematographer: John L. Demps. FEAST OF ALL SAINTS, THE. 2001. (R) 100 min. Romance/Drama. This film is based on the novel by Anne Rice and is the complicated story of life and the conflicting lifestyles of a higher class of free blacks living in New Orleans during the 19th century. They are caught within a pre–Civil War world of passion and power, but find they are ...
by Marty McGee
Rob Jordan Pickup Truck Driver; Terrence Evans Tanker Truck Driver; Denney Pierce, Mark Christopher Lawrence Burly Atten- dants; Van ...
A Biographical and Critical Dictionary of Painters, Engravers, Sculptors and Architects, from Ancient to Modern Times (1852)
With the Monograms, Ciphers, and Marks Used by Distinguished Artists to Certify Their Works by Shearjashub Spooner
STEUDTNER MARK CHRistopher, a German ...
by Thomas S. Hischak
Director Joe Coppoletta Gregory Gieras Wes Craven Guillermo del Toro Wes Craven Mark Christopher Robert Rodriguez Hampton Fancher Nick Stagliano Arthur Allan Seidelman Bharat Nalluri (Germany/USA) Wes Craven Kenneth Guertin Joe Charbanic Fred Dryer Patrick Lussier Mauro Borrelli Luis Mandoki John Dahl Peter Care Ole Bornedal (Norway/Sweden/France/Germany/ Denmark ) Paul W. S. Anderson (UK/Germany/ France/ USA) Guillermo del Toro (USA/ Germany) Mick ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mark Christopher
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of MARK CHRISTOPHER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Mark Christopher!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Mark Christopher to find many related words and phrases!