Mark Oliver Everett
is an acrostic for moe.
On this page:
Who is Mark Oliver Everett?
Mark Oliver Everett is the American lead singer, songwriter, guitarist, keyboardist and sometime drummer of the independent rock band Eels. Also known as E, Everett is known for writing songs tackling subjects such as death, mental illness, loneliness and unrequited love.
- also known as E, A Man Called E, The Eels, Mark Everett, Eels, Mr. E, Milkman
- born on (52 years ago) in Virginia, child of Hugh Everett III and Nancy Everett
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Princeton University
- profession: Singer, singer-songwriter, record producer, musician, guitarist, drummer, keyboard player
- member of musical group Eels (Guitar) since
- Marriage with Anna Everett between and (5 years)
- genres: Indie rock, Alternative rock
- albums: "A Man Called E", "Nowheresville", "Broken Toy Shop", "Levity", "Bad Dude in Love", "Not for Airplay", "Hello Cruel World"
- written work: "Things the Grandchildren Should Know"
- filmography: played Indie Music Guy in "The Girls Guitar Club"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mark Oliver Everett
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Colin Larkin
Mark Oliver Everett, 9 April 1963, McLean, Virginia, USA; vocals/guitar/keyboards), who had previously recorded two acclaimed solo albums for Polydor Records in the early 90s, and drummer Butch Norton.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mark Oliver Everett
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mark Oliver Everett
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mark Oliver Everett to see it in context!