On this page:
- Definition of the noun marti
- Phrases with Marti
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Marti
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Marti
- Photos about Marti
- Video about Marti
- Quotes about Marti
- Scrabble value of M3A1R1T1I1
- Anagrams of MARTI
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun marti
What does marti mean as a name of something?
- Cuban poet and revolutionary who fought for Cuban independence from Spain (1853-1895)
Marti a.k.a. Martí is a Cuban town and municipality in north-eastern section of Matanzas Province.
- Marti a.k.a. Marta Menegatti is an Italian beach volleyball player.
- read more about Marta Menegatti
- Marti a.k.a. Martine Singer is an actress.
- read more about Martine Singer
- Marti a.k.a. Martí is a fictional character from the 2010 film Bruc.
- read more about Martí
- Marti is a fictional character from the 2012 film Compliance.
- Marti a.k.a. Martí is a fictional character from the 1979 film Companys, procés a Catalunya.
- Marti is a fictional character from the 2011 film Burning Man.
- Marti is a fictional character from the 2002 film Hell Asylum.
- Marti a.k.a. Martí is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Baby's Room.
- Marti is a fictional film character.
- "Marti" a.k.a. "Márti" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music by Menyhárt Jenő
- "Marti" is a composition.
- "Marti" a.k.a. "Martí" is a book by Félix Lizaso.
- also known as "Martí, martyr of Cuban independence"
- "Marti" a.k.a. "Martí" is a book by Jorge Mañach.
- also known as "Martí: apostle of freedom"
- "Marti" a.k.a. "Daughter-in-Law" is a written work of Lithuanian/Samogitian writer Žemaitė.
- read more about Daughter-in-Law
- Marti is a TV program, begun in (38 years ago).
- Marti is a crater on Mercury. It has a diameter of 68 kilometers. Its name was adopted by the International Astronomical Union in 1976. Marti is named for the Cuban writer José Martí, who lived from 1853 to 1895.
Phrases with Marti
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Marti
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Benjamin Breckinridge Warfield
Pastor Marti is a Swiss Ritschlite and desires toheal the strifes of theological parties through the application of the llitschlian principle that Christianity consists not in formulated truth but in an ethical life.
by Daniel W. Stroock
~martingales (X(t).$t,P). Clearly Marti is a linear space. Given X 6 Marti, we will use gxg to denote the associated process A constructed in ...
Yearbook Maritime Law (2013)
by Ignacio Arroyo
DT 51/1985 JOSE MARTI is a follower to the Supreme Court TSESIS decision discussed in the foregoing Spanish issue of this yearbook. The case concerns shipowner liability for oil pollution and State liability for misleading charts and other ...
Weaving a Lexicon (2004)
by D. Geoffrey Hall
Nathan Marti The child approaching the beginnings of language learning is confronted with two fundamental problems. That child must discover how to identify words and other linguistic units in the stream of ...
by F. Arturo Rosales
MARTI, JOSE (1853-1895) Through tireless organizational efforts in New York, Tampa, Key West, and New Orleans, through fund-raising and lobbying of tobacco workers, through penning and delivering eloquent political speeches and ...
Volume 39 - Supplement 4: Accreditation of Library Education to Videotex: Teletext, and the ImPatt of Television Systems Information Systems on Library Services by Allen Kent
Biblioteca NadonalJose Marti (Havana).
by M. Keith Booker
Jose Marti offers a defining example of the revolutionary poet in Latin American literature. Although known primarily as Cuba's founding father until the mid- twentieth century, Marti helped to found Latin American modernism, invented a new ...
Encyclopedia of Terrorism (2002)
by Harvey W Kushner
The Farabundo Marti Front for National Liberation (FMLN) was an alliance of five leftist guerrilla groups that fought a 12-year civil war against El Salvador's military junta. A military dictatorship had risen to power in El Salvador in 1929; ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Marti
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Marti
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Marti
Marti Anderson on Techniques & Principles in Language Teaching (3rd ed.)
Marti Anderson discusses the 3rd edition of Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching, published by Oxford University Press. This hugely influential ...
View more videos about Marti Ke.
See also the pronunciation examples of Marti!
Quotes about Marti
Scrabble value of M3A1R1T1I1
The value of this 5-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MARTI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Marti!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Marti to see it in context!