Mary Gordon (actress)
- Mary Gordon was a Scottish actress, long in the United States, who specialized in housekeepers and mothers, most notably the landlady Mrs. Hudson in the Sherlock Holmes series of movies of the Thirties and Forties. She would appear in nearly 300 films between 1925 and 1950.
- also known as Mary Gilmour, Mary Grace Gordon
- born on (131 years ago) in Glasgow, child of Mary Gilmour and Robert Gilmour
- nationality: Scotland, United States of America
- profession: Actor
- parent of Mary Gordon
- died on (50 years ago) in Pasadena
- played Mrs. Keough in "Double Wedding"
- "Pot o' Gold"
- played Mrs. Hudson in "Sherlock Holmes and the Secret Weapon"
- "Texas Cyclone"
- "The Black Camel"
- played Mrs. Hudson in "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes"
- "Great Guy"
- "The Pearl of Death"
- played Mrs. Hudson in "Dressed to Kill"
- played Mrs. Hudson in "The Woman in Green"
- "The Spider Woman"
- "Riot Squad"
- "When the Daltons Rode"
- played Mrs. Hadley in "The Last Alarm"
- "Here Comes Kelly"
- played Mrs. Dudley (Landlady) in "The Marshal of Mesa City"
- played Mrs. McIntyre (Uncredited) in "Let Us Be Gay"
- played Mrs. John Bailey in "Captain Fury"
- played Reducing customer in "The Saturday Night Kid"
- played Mrs. O'Flaherty in "Waterfront Lady"
- played Choir Member in "Hell's Heroes"
- played Mrs. McGinnis in "Million Dollar Kid"
- "Models and Wives"
- "Dance with Me"
- played Ellen in "Divorce"
- played Mrs. Murray in "Double Cross"
- played Mrs. Lane in "The Boss of Big Town"
- played Mrs. Eileen Hanagan in "I Take This Oath"
- played Martha in "Flight from Destiny"
- played Rose (Uncredited) in "After the Thin Man"
- played Mrs. Callahan (Charwoman, Uncredited) in "The Toast of New York"
- played Aunt Myrt Lacy in "Highway 13"
- played Hans' Wife in "Bride of Frankenstein"
- played Cleaning Lady (Uncredited) in "She Done Him Wrong"
- Mary Gordon a.k.a. Mariangela Giordano is an actress.
- also known as Marian Dana, Maria Angela Giordan, Mariangela Giordan, Maria Angela Giordano, Mary Jordan
- born on (76 years ago) in Dolcedo
- nationality: Italy
- profession: Actor
- played Evelyn in "Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror"
- played Sol in "Satan's Baby Doll"
- played Stella Randolph in "Patrick Still Lives"
- played Countess in "Killer Barbys"
- "Ci hai rotto papà"
- played La marchesina di Brujères in "The Voyage of Captain Fracassa"
- played Kathryn in "The Devil's Daughter"
- played Nadia in "My Sister and I"
There are other people with Mary Gordon in their name, like Nicola Mary Gordon and Mary Gordon Shulman.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mary Gordon (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Mary Gordon to find many related words and phrases!