On this page:
Who is Massimo Terzano?
Massimo Terzano was an Italian cinematographer. Terzano was a leading figure in the Italian film industry, working on over eighty films during the silent, Fascist and post-war eras. His final film was the The Barber of Seville, made shortly before his death.
- also known as M. Terzano, Terzano
- born on (123 years ago) in Turin
- nationality: Italy, Kingdom of Italy
- profession: Cinematographer
- died on (68 years ago) in Rome
- read more about Massimo Terzano (cinematographer)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Massimo Terzano
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: