On this page:
Who is Matt Frewer?
Matt Frewer: Matthew George "Matt" Frewer is a Canadian American stage, TV and film actor. Acting since 1983, he is known for portraying the 1980s icon Max Headroom, the retired villain Moloch in the film adaptation of Watchmen, and Doctor Leekie in the Canadian science fiction drama Orphan Black.
- also known as Matthew Frewer, Matthew "Matt" Frewer, Matthew George "Matt" Frewer, Matthew George Frewer
- born on (57 years ago) in Washington, D.C., child of Frederick Charlesley Frewer and Gillian Anne Frewer
- nationality: United States of America, Canada
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- member of musical group The Art of Noise with Max Headroom
- read more about Matt Frewer (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Matt Frewer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Jerry Roberts
Four of Gibbons's TV movies added to the Sherlock Holmes canon, all written by Joe Weisenfeld and starring Matt Frewer as Holmes and Kenneth Welsh as Watson. Silent Night was an improbable sounding but supposedly true World War II story of a refugee mother (Linda Hamilton) and son making Christmas dinner in a war frontier cabin for three German soldiers and three American GIs. Deadly Isolation starred Sherilyn Fenn as a widow living on a Maine coastal island who takes in ...
by Vincent Terrace
Matt Frewer (Russell Tresh); Suzanne Davis (Arlee Hicks); Randall Slavin ( Refrax). Producer: Bruce J. Sallin, Stan Lee.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Matt Frewer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Matt Frewer
Photo credit: crosathorianCouldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine