On this page:
- Definition of the noun mayer
- Phrases with Mayer
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mayer
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mayer
- Photos about Mayer
- Videos about Mayer
- Quotes about Mayer
- Scrabble value of M3A1Y4E1R1
- Anagrams of MAYER
- Share this page
Mayer is sometimes a misspelling of mayor.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun mayer
What does mayer mean as a name of something?
- United States physicist (born in Germany) noted for her research on the structure of the atom (1906-1972)
- Mayer is a census-designated place in Yavapai County, Arizona, United States. The population was 1,408 at the 2000 census. Mayer includes three sites listed on the National Register of Historic Places: Mayer Apartments, Mayer Business Block, and Mayer Red Brick Schoolhouse.
- Mayer is a city in Carver County, Minnesota, along the South Fork of the Crow River. The population was 1,749 at the 2010 census.
- Mayer is a fictional character from the 1965 film Finger on the Trigger.
- Mayer is a fictional character from the 1983 film A Love in Germany.
- Mayer is a fictional character from the 1949 film Michurin.
- Mayer is a fictional character from the 2011 film The Man from the Future.
- Mayer is a fictional film character.
- Mayer is a fictional film character.
There are other characters with in their name, like Cléo Mayer, Karl Mayer, Mike Mayer, Noah Mayer, Olga Mayer, René Mayer, Jenny Mayer, Julie Mayer, Susan Mayer, Teddy Mayer, Danilo Mayer, Robert Mayer, Samira Mayer, Steven Mayer, Antônio Mayer, Louis B Mayer, Winston Mayer, Louis B. Mayer, Mayer Amschel Rothschild and Luke Snyder and Noah Mayer.
Mayer is a family name.
Phrases with Mayer
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mayer
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Francis D. Cogliano
By libertarianism, Mayer means a severe restriction on the uses and powers of government in general, emphasizing a wide range of civil and political liberties for members of the political community (by which Jefferson meant white men).
Essays in the Minnowbrook Tradition by Mary Timney Bailey, Richard T. Mayer
Mayer refers to this as technological modes of thinking-and-acting (see Chapter 6 ). Instead, new metaphors are required to guide investigations, new language and concepts to map the world, and new skills provide leadership in economic, ...
Reforming America: A Thematic Encyclopedia and Document Collection of the Progressive Era [2 volumes] (2017)
by Jeffrey A. Johnson
Lisa Volpe See also: Armour & Company; Oscar Mayer Company. FURTHER READING Cahn, William. Out of the Cracker Barrel: The Nabisco Story from Animal Crackers to Zuzus. New York: Simon and Schuster, 1969. Grayson, Melvin.
Encyclopedia of Film Noir (2007)
by Geoff Mayer, Brian McDonnell
Geoff Mayer, Brian McDonnell. List of Films, Actors, and Directors List of Films, Actors, and Directors This page intentionally left. Act of Violence Burr, Raymond Aldrich, Robert Carnival Among the Living Cash on Demand Andrews, Dana ...
by Michael D. Sheimo, Andreas Loizou
Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812). (Mary Evans Picture Library) 9 BM EN L OF MOMENT 1. Middle Ages. They were kept behind thick stone walls and iron gates, locked in at night and forbidden to enter the rest of the city on Sundays ...
Including dimensionless numbers and scales by H. G. Jerrard
Mayer A unit of heat capacity used in 1925 by Richards ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mayer
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mayer
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Mayer
Click on an item to play that video:
View more videos about John Mayer.
See also the pronunciation examples of Mayer!
Quotes about Mayer
Scrabble value of M3A1Y4E1R1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MAYER
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Mayer!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mayer to see it in context!