"Mayilattam" is a 2004 Malayalam movie directed by V. M. Vinu. It stars Jayaram, Rambha, Jagathy Sreekumar.
- country: India
- language: Malayalam Language
- producers: Baby Varghese & Jolly Stephen
- written by Mani Shornnur
- Jayaram as Devan
- Rambha as Mythili
- Jagathy Sreekumar as Dasan
- Indraja as Meenakshi
- Riyaz Khan as Ripper
- Oduvil Unnikrishnan as Kannan Mash
- Maniyanpilla Raju as Swaminathan
- Augustine as Murukan
- Ponnamma Babu as Ponnamma
- Vijayaraghavan as Police Officer
- Ambika Mohan as Meenakshi's mother
- Bindu Panicker as Bindu
- Jayaram as Pazhani
- cinematography by Venu Isc
- edited by P.C. Mohanan
- music by M. Jayachandran, Rajamani
- genres: Action Film, Comedy, Drama, Malayalam Cinema, World cinema
- released on (10 years ago)
"Mayilattam" is the soundtrack album of the 2004 film.
- also known as Mayilattam soundtrack
- artist: M. Jayachandran
- genre: Soundtrack
- released in (11 years ago)
Mayilattam is an artistic and religious form of dance performed in the Hindu temples of Tamil Nadu and Kerala in reverence to Lord Subrahmanya.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mayilattam
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of M3A1Y4I1L1A1T1T1A1M3
The value of this 10-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Mayilattam for some fun with words!