On this page:
Melodrome is a musical group.
- album: "Flood"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Independent Music Award for Best Song - Pop - "Love Replaces Love"
- Independent Music Award for Best Song - Pop - "Love Replaces Love"
- nominated to Independent Music Award for Best Song - Rock or Hard Rock - "Complacent", with Soultube Music
- official website: www.melodrome.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Melodrome
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Exhibiting the Origin, Orthography, Pronunciation, and Definitions of Words by Noah Webster
Pertaining to a melodrome. MEL-O-DRAMA-TIST, n. One skilled in melodrames, or who prepares them. MEL'O-DRAME, n. (Gr. poos, and drama.) A dramatic erformance in which songs are intermixed—Chalmers. MEL'O-DY, n. (Gr. us\wóta .] ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Melodrome
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of M3E1L1O1D2R1O1M3E1
The value of this 9-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MELODROME
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Melodrome!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Melodrome for some fun with words!