Men in Black: The Series
On this page:
Men in Black: The Series, also known as MIB: The Series and Men in Black: The Animated Series, is an American animated television series that originally aired on The WB's Kids' WB programming block from October 11, 1997 to June 30, 2001. The show features characters from 1997's science fiction film Men in Black, which was based on the comic book series The Men in Black by Lowell Cunningham, originally published by Marvel / Malibu Comics. The series was produced by Adelaide Productions Inc., a division of Columbia TriStar Television, and Amblin Entertainment as a half-hour series originally airing on Saturday mornings, and later moving to weekdays during the final run. It was a more detailed T.V. series of the movie saga.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 53 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Science Fiction, Animated cartoon, Action, Animated series, Children's television series, Comedy
- some of the awards:
"Men in Black: The Series" is a video game.
- genres: Platform game, Action-adventure game, Shooter game
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Men in Black: The Series
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: