On this page:
- Michael Clifford a.k.a. Michael R. Clifford: Michael Richard Uram "Rich" Clifford, is a former United States Army officer and NASA astronaut. Clifford is considered a Master Army Aviator and has logged over 3,400 hours flying in a wide variety of fixed and rotary winged aircraft. Clifford retired from the U.S. Army at the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. He has logged over 12 hours of spacewalk time over three Space Shuttle missions. He is also one of the first people to conduct a spacewalk while docked to an orbiting space station. The spacewalk was conducted during STS-76, while docked at the Russian space station Mir.
- read more about Michael R. Clifford
- Michael Clifford is a guitarist and a member of the group 5 Seconds of Summer.
- Michael Clifford a.k.a. Michael K. Clifford is an American businessman who is credited with leading the first regionally accredited non-profit university to convert to a for-profit company in American history. He is viewed by some as an education entrepreneur, finance strategist, and catalyst for creating high growth education companies, specifically in the online education sector.
- read more about Michael K. Clifford
- Michael Clifford is a special effects supervisor.
- Michael Clifford is an American football offensive lineman for the TCU Horned Frogs.
- Michael Clifford is the father of American Football player Andrew Clifford.
- parent of Andrew Clifford
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Michael Clifford
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Scandal Nation (2012)
Key Events that Shook and Shaped Ireland by Shane Coleman, Mick Clifford
Mick Cliford & Shane Coleman Michael Clifford is a reporter and columnist with The Irish. Front Cover.
Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century; Containing Over Forty-six Thousand Articles (authors), with Forty Indexes of Subject by Samuel Austin Allibone
Arne, Michael Clifford, Jas. Eccles, John Arnold, Saml. Brookbank, Jos. Cocks. Este, John Ashwell, Thos. Brounker, Viscount Collier, Jeremy Este, Michael Atterbury. Brown, John Collier, Joel Atwood, Thos. Brown, Rd. Cooke, Benj. Farmer ...
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Spfx Michael Clifford, Gene Grigg. Screenplay John Sayles. Based on The Clan of the Cave Bear (1980) by Jean M. AUEL. Starring Curtis Armstrong (Goov), John Doolittle (Brun), Nicole Eggert (teenage Ayla), Daryl Hannah (Ayla), Lycia Naff ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Michael Clifford
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Michael Clifford
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Michael Clifford to see it in context!