On this page:
- Michael Shea: Michael Sinclair MacAuslan Shea, CVO was press secretary to Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom from 1978 to 1987. Earlier he had been a career diplomat and was also an author of political thrillers and non-fiction.
- also known as Michael Sinclair MacAuslan Shea, Michael Sinclair, Michael. Shea
- born on (77 years ago) in Carluke
- nationality: Scotland
- education: University of Edinburgh
- profession: Diplomat, writer
- died on (6 years ago)
- written works: "The Berlin Embassy", "Maritime England: The Nation's Heritage", "Influence", "Endgame", "Spin Doctor", "State of the Nation", "Spinoff", "Norslag", "The British Ambassador", "Sonntag", "The iron veil", "A cold conspiracy", "The Country Life book of Britain's offshore islands", "The dollar covenant"
- Michael Shea was an American fantasy, horror, and science fiction author living in California. He has won "year's best" World Fantasy Awards for the novel Nifft the Lean and the novella Growlimb.
- Michael Shea is an American former actor. Beginning a prolific career as a child actor at the age of ten, Shea is perhaps best known for portraying the title role in the NBC children's television series, The New Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, as well as for his feature film roles; as Nick in the Ivan Tors family film, Namu, the Killer Whale, as Jimmy in the MGM western, Welcome to Hard Times, and as "Cav" in the Walt Disney drama, Ride a Northbound Horse. Although born and raised in New York City, Shea was primarily cast as the wholesome small-town "country boy" throughout most of his career as a child star.
- born on (63 years ago) in Glendale
- Michael Shea a.k.a. Michael Gaunt is a former pornographic actor.
- read more about Michael Gaunt
- Michael Shea a.k.a. Mikl is a singer.
- read more about Mikl
- Michael Shea was a cinematographer.
- Michael Shea a.k.a. Mike Shea is an actor and screenwriter.
- read more about Mike Shea (actor)
- Michael Shea is a television director and producer.
- Michael Shea is a special effects supervisor.
- profession: Special effects supervisor
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Special Visual Effects - "Earth 2" (First Contact), with David Goldberg, Tim Landry, Kevin Pike & Daniel J. Lombardo
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Special Visual Effects - "Earth 2" (First Contact), with Kevin Pike, Daniel J. Lombardo, David Goldberg & Tim Landry
- Michael Shea appeared in the 2007 documentary film Confessions of a Superhero.
- profession: Police officer
- Michael Shea is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Michael Shea (actor)
- Michael Shea is a television director.
- profession: Television director
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Live Event Turnaround - "Inside the PGA Tour" (The Deutsche Bank Championship), with Gil Kerr, Seth Fader, Michael Riceman, Glenn Rocha, Richard Abernethy, Jason Boddy, Courtney Brown, Jason Folladori, John Hollett, Mark Kubiak, Jeff Leif, Tom Lewis, Peter Friedman
- nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Studio Show - Weekly - "Football Night in America", with Dick Ebersol, Sam Flood, Joe Gesue, John Gilmartin, Rebecca Chatman, Bruce Cornblatt, Vincent Costello, David Gibson, Jack Felling, Ricky Diamond, Mark Levy, Carol Larson, Billy Matthews, John McGuinness, Brian Orentreich, Ryan Soucy, Michael Sheehan, Seth Abbey, Allison Ashenofsky, Nick Avrameas, David Cook, Matthew Celli, Tom Davidson, Israel DeHerrera, Beth Ely, Alexander Goldberger, Lena Glaser, Chandler Henley, Samantha Hilbert, Ikenna Iheoma, Elliott Kalb, Keenan Koss, Elyse McDonough, Meighan McGowan, Valentine Moossa, Jory Pomeranz, Thomas Popple, Michael Rothman, Jason Sealove, JB Stein, Ron Vaccaro, Shawn Valine, Adam Wald, Jeff Witt, Patrick Witt, Brian Fahey, Joshua Freedenberg, Mitch Green, Bob Lalwani & Matthew Marvin
- nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Studio Show - Weekly - "Football Night in America", with Sam Flood, Rebecca Chatman, Vincent Costello, Carol Larson, John Gilmartin, David Gibson, Joe Gesue, Ricky Diamond, Bruce Cornblatt, Jack Felling, Mark Levy, John McGuinness, Billy Matthews, Brian Orentreich, Seth Abbey, Ryan Soucy, Ryan Burke, Nick Avrameas, Allison Ashenofsky, Nigel Carreiro, Albert Chrenko, Matthew Celli, James Castellucio, Thomas Davidson, Jim Ellis, Israel DeHerrera, David Cook, Courtney Gilmartin, Lena Glaser, Alexander Goldberger, Chandler Henley, BJ Gunts, Ikenna Iheoma, Benjamin Horwitz, Elliott Kalb, Elyse McDonough, Keenan Koss, Michael Rothman, Jennifer Morrison, Dan Pozner, Thomas Popple, JB Stein, Alex Tint, Jason Sealove, Ron Vaccaro, Brian Fahey, Shawn Valine, Adam Wald, Joshua Freedenberg & Bob Lalwani
- nominated to Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Studio Show - Weekly - "Football Night in America", with Sam Flood, Joe Gesue, John Gilmartin, Matthew Casey, Rebecca Chatman, Bruce Cornblatt, Vincent Costello, Ricky Diamond, David Gibson, Carol Larson, Mark Levy, Brian Orentreich, Ryan Soucy, Ron Vaccaro, Seth Abbey, Allison Ashenofsky, Nick Avrameas, Blaire Burns, Nigel Carreiro, James Castellucio, Matthew Celli, Albert Chrenko, David Cook, Thomas Davidson, Jim Ellis, Kyle Ferguson, Courtney Gilmartin, Jenny Glazer, Stephen Greenberg, BJ Gunts, John Howe, Ryan Hurley, Ikenna Iheoma, Elliott Kalb, Jennifer Morrison, Katherine Munro, Margaret Murphy, Thomas Popple, Chris Rodriguez, Jason Sealove, Nikki Spetseris, JB Stein, Christian Trinidad, Shawn Valine, Josh Veltrie, Shawanda Walker, Brian Fahey, Joshua Freedenberg, Bob Lalwani & Matthew Marvin
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Michael Shea
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of Sports Films (2010)
by K Edgington, Thomas Erskine, James M. Welsh
CINEMATOGRAPHYI Michael Shea. EDITING: Randy D. Thornton. MUSIC: john D'Andrea, Michael Lloyd.
by Vincent Terrace
the fortune teller Ruth Kobart Clifford; an arcade regular J Bill Jones Pete; an arcade regular Michael Shea Executive producer: Dick Bensfield, Perry Grant Producer: Katherine Green Co-producer: Patricia Fass Palmer Director: Noam Pitlik ...
by Vincent Terrace
Michael Shea (Pete).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Michael Shea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of MICHAEL SHEA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Michael Shea!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Michael Shea for some fun with words!