On this page:
Who is Michael Werth?
Michael Werth is a dialogue editor.
- profession: Dialogue editor
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Genie Award for Best Achievement in Sound Editing - "Dance Me Outside" (16th Annual Genie Awards), with Andy Malcolm, Steve Munro, Peter Winniger & Michael Pacek
- nominated to Gemini Award for Best Overall Sound in a Dramatic Program or Series - "Due South", with Allen Ormerod, Keith Elliott, Yann Delpuech & Brian Avery
- Genie Award for Best Achievement in Sound Editing - "Dance Me Outside" (16th Annual Genie Awards), with Steve Munro, Andy Malcolm, Michael Pacek & Peter Winniger
- Gemini Award for Best Overall Sound in a Dramatic Program or Series - "Due South" (Victoria's Secret), with Keith Elliott, Allen Ormerod, Brian Avery & Yann Delpuech
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Michael Werth
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Gary Day, Jack Lynch
Gelber, Michael Werth. 2002. The Just and the Lively: The Literary Criticism of John Dryden. Manchester: Manchester University Press. Hanley, Brian J. 2001. Samuel Johnson as Book Reviewer: A Duty to Examine the Labors of the Learned.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Michael Werth
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Michael Werth for some fun with words!