On this page:
Who is Michael Westmore?
Michael Westmore: Michael George Westmore I is an American make-up artist best known for his work in various Star Trek productions, winning nine Emmy Awards, and is a member of the Westmore family. He won the Academy Award for Make-up in 1985 for his work on the film Mask. His career began at Universal Studios in 1961, and spanned four decades, including working for the CIA creating make-up kits for spies overseas.
- also known as Mike Westmore, Michael G. Westmore, Micheal Westmoore, Michael George Westmore, Michael C. Westmore
- born on (77 years ago) in Los Angeles, child of Monte Westmore
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, screenwriter, makeup artist
- read more about Michael Westmore (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Michael Westmore
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Star Trek Encyclopedia (2011)
by Michael Okuda, Denise Okuda, Debbie Mirek
The gilvos was a hand puppet designed by makeup supervisor Michael Westmore. The same puppet (perhaps another surviving gilvos) was Grand Nagus Quark's pet in “TheNagus”(DS9).
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Michael Westmore
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Michael Westmore to see it in context!