On this page:
- Michael York, OBE is a British actor.
- also known as Michael Hugh Johnson, Michael York OBE, Maykl York, Michael York-Johnson
- born on (73 years ago) in Fulmer, child of Joseph Gwynne Johnson and Florence Edith May Johnson
- ethnicity: English people
- nationality: United States of America, United Kingdom
- profession: Actor, voice actor
- read more about Michael York (actor)
- Michael York: Michael John York is a former field hockey defender from Australia, who participated in four Summer Olympics for his native country, starting in 1988. From 1992 on, at each appearance the skilled veteran won a medal.
- Michael York is a UK-based American Religious Studies scholar who specializes in the study of pre-Christian European religion and its relation to contemporary Paganism. In 2003, he published Pagan Theology, in which he put forward the idea that the ancient pre-Christian and pre-Islamic religions of Eurasia, indigenous religions from across the globe, and contemporary Pagan faiths could all be constituted as forms of paganism.
- born in (77 years ago)
- written works: "The 10 Commitments", "A Shakespearean Actor Prepares", "Becoming Uncommon", "The Magic Paw-Paw", "Ganins Pit", "Travelling player", "Dispatches from Armageddon", "Historical Dictionary of New Age Movements", "The emerging network", "The divine versus the asurian", "Pagan Theology"
Michael York is a fictional character from the 1979 film Dhongee.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Michael York
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Horror Show Guide (2013)
The Ultimate Frightfest of Movies by Mike Mayo
Michael York is a fine alien. As Nurse Amanda, Elizabeth Barondes is easily the equal of Beverly Garland and Traci Lords, and director Terry Winkless might follow in the footsteps of Corman himself and schlockmeister Jim Wynorski who ...
Encyclopedia of Hinduism (2012)
by Denise Cush, Catherine Robinson, Michael York
Denise Cush, Catherine Robinson, Michael York...
by Peter Clarke, Reader in Modern History and Fellow Peter Clarke
Haar FAMILY, THE Mikael Rothstein FELLOWSHIP OF ISIS Jo Pearson FERGUSON, MARILYN Michael York FINDHORN COMMUNITY Steven J. Sutcliffe FOCOLARE MOVEMENT Michael Walsh FOREST MONKS Peter B. Clarke FORTUNE ...
by Bron Taylor
Michael York Further Reading Bloom, William, ed. Holistic Revolution: The Essential New Age Reader. London: Allen Lane/Penguin, 2000. Bloom, William, ed. The New Age: An Anthology of Essential Writings. London: Rider, 1991. Brown ...
by Vincent Terrace
Christopher Plummer, Lauren Bacall, Edward Asner, Milton Berle, Bonnie Franklin, George Burns, James Whitmore, Gregory Hines, Ann Jillian, Lee Meredith, Dick Cavett, Larry Kent, Michael York, Debbie Allen, Richard Kiley, Don Correa, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Michael York
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Michael York
Classic Film Scans
Photo credit: classic film scans
Video about Michael York
Michael York - Looking for Meaning: Ecclesiastes 1:12-2:26 - September 27, 2015
Satisfied - Finding Meaning in the Meaningless.
Quotes about Michael York
Every role I've played, that could've happened. It's nice, it happens, but it is rather disconcerting when a young child comes up to at the airport and starts doing your lines, it happens. (Michael York)
Anagrams of MICHAEL YORK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Michael York!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Michael York to see it in context!