On this page:
- Mike Alexander is a retired American racing driver. He won the NASCAR Weekly Series national championship in 1983. He also raced in Winston Cup and in the Busch Series.
- Mike Alexander: Michael Fitzgerald Alexander is a former professional American football player. He was the 8th round draft pick of the Los Angeles Raiders in the 1988 NFL Draft, playing wide receiver there in 1988 and 1989, and with the Buffalo Bills in 1991.
- Mike Alexander: Michael "Mike" Alexander was a Jamaican-British musician who served as the bassist of English thrash metal group Evile. On 5 October 2009, Alexander died while on tour in Luleå, Sweden, due to a pulmonary embolism, a blood clot on the lungs. Evile unveiled a memorial site to Alexander on 25 October 2009.
- Mike Alexander: Michael Alexander, more commonly known as Mike Alexander is a professional boxer who fights in the cruiserweight division.
- Mike Alexander is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Mike Alexander (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mike Alexander
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Lethal Embrace (2007)
by Michael Benson, Robert Mladinich
"Mike Alexander is a piece-of-shit liar," Rocco replied. There were some clubs you forgot to mention when you were telling us where you worked," Anderson said. "You forgot to tell us about Diamonds and Wild Side. You forgot to tell us about ...
by Valerie M. Sue, Matthew T. Griffin
Mike Alexander is a Microsoft certified application developer (MCAD) and author of several books on advanced business analysis with Microsoft Access and Excel . Jelen, B., & Alexander, M. (2013). Pivot table data crunching: Microsoft Excel ...
by Bob Boyles, Paul Guido
Mike Alexander WR Penn State 199 LOS ANGELES RAMS: 1a. (to Raiders 9) 1b. Gaston Green RB UCLA 14 1c ...
The Bankers Encyclopedia (1921)
Rais, Mike Alexander, P. * otcher, A. -- pago' w o fo on w: * peoples savo pank o Yo: to lo ce." o o onshen, Ben - ------ rby, son, M. o. , r to - - erty, H. Y. --- - oelbero - to to *.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mike Alexander
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Mike Alexander for some fun with words!