On this page:
- Definition of the noun Minda
- Phrases with Minda
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Minda
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Minda
- Photos about Minda
- Videos about Minda
- Quotes about Minda
- Scrabble value of M3I1N1D2A1
- Anagrams of MINDA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Minda
What does Minda mean as a name of something?
Minda is a genus of Chloropidae, described by Paramonov in 1957.
- synonym: genus Minda
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Diptera
- family: Chloropidae
Minda a.k.a. Minda Inc: Minda Incorporated, established in 1898, provides support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities in Adelaide, South Australia and is the largest non-Government disability support organisation in the state. It provides accommodation, community support and employment.
- read more about Minda Inc
- Minda a fictional character from the 2012 film Bwakaw.
- Minda is a fictional character from the 2004 film Minsan Pa.
- Minda is a fictional character from the 1998 film Sa Pusod ng Dagat.
- Minda is a fictional character from the 1995 film Basta't Kasama Kita.
Minda a.k.a. Minda, Samar: MInda one of the 69 barangays of the Municipality of Gandara, Samar, Philippines. Formerly called "Monbon" for its riverside sand and named Minda in honor of Luzviminda "Minda" Bolastig wife of former Mayor Antonio M. Bolastig.
- read more about Minda, Samar
- Minda, is a village located in the Nawa tehsil under Nagaur district, in the state of Rajasthan, India. It is one of 217 villages in nawa Block along with villages like Takiya, Thikariya and Naya Bas. Nearby railway station is Minda railway station which is in between Renwal and Bhainslana stations. This railway track starts from Delhi, Gurgaon, Rewari, Narnaul, Ringus, Renwal, Minda, Phulera and up to Ajmer. However, Jaipur Railway Station is major railway station 58 km near to Minda via Phulera.
- MINDA: The establishment of the Malaysian Directors Academy, or MINDA, is the result of the 10 initiatives developed by the Government Linked Companies Transformation Programme, which were launched on 29 July 2005. The GLCT is part of the ongoing effort by the Government to drive development and grow the economy in achieving Wawasan 2020.
Phrases with Minda
- Minda Rubra
- Species Minda Rubra
- Genus Minda
- Chrysopa Minda
- Telicota Minda
- Pyroneura Minda
- Species Chrysopa Minda
- Pyroneura Liburnia Minda
- Subspecies Pyroneura Liburnia Minda
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Minda
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Beyond the minda is the jangal (jungle) or tract of outlying lands. The Jumna first touches upon this district opposite Dehli and flows along its south-west border for fifty miles. The Ganges flows along the north-east frontier for forty-five miles.
The Woman's Medical Journal (1898)
Minda is the daughter of the ...
There We Sat Down (2005)
Talmudic Judaism in the Making by Jacob Neusner
minda, belo, and halakh (Ezra 7 :24) , and Rav Judah explained, 'Minda means the portion of the king, belo is the ...
Mandaic Dictionary (2012)
English Mandaic by Dakhil Shooshtary
Mimra 2 Minglia, Minglia, Minda, l Minda 2 Mindam, Minh, Minun l Minun Minun Minun Minalta, Minalta, Minalta, Miksir, Mimra Mimra Mimra Mimra Mimria, Miripuma, Miripuma, Min tpia, Minsara, Mitia, Misai, Miskin, Misatra, Misatra, Misatra, ...
Shoo-Minda-Nye: 10,000 speakers in Nigeria, Taraba state, Karim Lamido LGA, villages on the banks of the Benue River. Dialects are Shoo (Banda, Bandawa), Minda (Jinleri), Nye (Kunini). Some bilingualism in Fulfulde, Hausa, and Jenjo.
English-Pali Dictionary (1989)
by Ambalaṅgoḍa Polvattē Buddhadatta
bodhirukkha ; du- minda, m. Bottom, n.
by Miriam Drake
Katalog pameran Manuskrip Melayu antarabangsa: ma- nuskrip Melayu satu penghayatan minda Melayu, 1995. Malaysia national bibliografi (CD-ROM), 1996 . NLG-SEA directory: computer systems, software and databases in Southeast ...
Vol. 1- by Harry T. Reis, Susan Sprecher
Minda Orin~a University of Minnesota Brian Ott Illinois State University Daphna Oyserman University of Michigan Dominc J. Packer Ohio State University Rob Palkovitz University of Delaware Lauren M. Papp University of ...
by Colin Larkin
Afterseveral movestheybegan playing around the Natchez area and were managed by Leonard's mother Minda. BabyDoo took upthe piano around 1936 and moved to Chicago, where heheardthe likesof Earl Hines,Big Bill BroonzyandTBone ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Minda
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Minda
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Minda
Click on an item to play that video:
- Salome Katamadze & Cireka -- Minda
- Full Video Bicara Minda Bersama Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin : JOHOR BAHRU
Pentas dialog pemimpin negara anjuran Sinar Harian dibuka semula hari ini dengan menampilkan tetamu istimewa Timbalan Presiden Umno, Tan Sri ...
- Wvima minda movides - Koka Kobaladze
- Lasha Nozadze - ici axla ra minda
- Prof. Dr. Muhaya - Reset Minda Orang Yang Diuji
Prof. Dr. Muhaya - Reset Minda Orang Yang Diuji - Radio IKIM.fm.
Quotes about Minda
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'minda"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Scrabble value of M3I1N1D2A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MINDA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Minda!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Minda to see it in context!