On this page:
- MIYA a.k.a. Kazufumi Miyazawa is the founder of the Japanese bands The Boom and Ganga Zumba. The former was noted in the 1990s for a fusion of rock, pop, and local Okinawan folk music. Miyazawa is responsible for virtually all lyrics and music for The Boom, who are best known for their 1993 hit song "Shima Uta.
- read more about Kazufumi Miyazawa (musical artist)
- Miya is the guitarist for the Japanese rock band called Mucc. Formed in 1997, the band's members are still together and have become very famous in Japan. They have also become famous in other countries; such as Germany, France, and most recently America. Miya is considered the leader of Mucc and has written the music and lyrics for most of their songs.
- Miya is a fictional character from the 2008 anime TV series Skip-Beat!.
- Miya is a fictional film character.
"Miya" is a musical album of Jan Borysewicz.
Phrases with Miya
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Miya
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Fire and Sword in the Sudan (1896)
A Personal Narrative of Fighting and Serving the Dervishes, 1879-1895 by Rudolf Carl Freiherr von Slatin
The call for a Ras Miya is that of captain; for Emir that of major ; and for commander that of colonel.
The Perils of Joy (2012)
Contesting Mulid Festivals in Contemporary Egypt by Joska Samuli Schielke
Ta' miya is a dish similar to falafel but made of fava beans. 30. Quoted from the soundtrack of the theater version of The Great Night. 31. “Brief Biography of Sayyid ...
The Nellie Massacre of 1983 (2013)
Agency of Rioters by Makiko Kimura
Miya is a term which refers to a Muslim and in the Assamese context specifically to those from East Bengal. Mymensinghia denotes people from Mymensingh District in erstwhile East Bengal, presently Bangladesh. The term indicates peasants ...
by Daniel Coit Gilman, Harry Thurston Peck, Frank Moore Colby
The Wady Miya is a branch of Igharghar, which it joins about 60 miles south of Shott Melghir. There is still some water running beneath its bottom. Algeria is rich in minerals. Among the metals which are obtained are iron, lead, copper, and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Miya
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Miya
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Miya
Click on an item to play that video:
- Miya's Billy Dee Explanation
- Miya and India - English Spoken Language Assessment
The Mable and The Not-Very-Able-Sable Show OUT TAKES VIDEO...
- Words of Life Miya People/Language Movie Trailer
- ENGLISH (BRITISH), female, 09-11, kid voice; Miya J, English language course
- Words of Life Siri: Miya People/Language Movie Trailer
This is: Words of Life Siri: Miya People/Language Movie Trailer c00610 [c00610t] Other names for this language are: Miya This language is spoken in: Nigeria ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Miya!
Scrabble value of M3I1Y4A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine