On this page:
Modo The Car Co-op is a Metro Vancouver carsharing co-operative. It was incorporated in 1997, making it the oldest carsharing organization in the area, first carshare co-op in North America and the first carshare in the English-speaking world.
- official website: www.modo.coop
- Modo a.k.a. Michel Modo, born Michael Goi Henri Louis at Carpentras, is a French actor and humorist. Michel died of cancer on September 25, 2008 to Vaires-sur-Marne.
- read more about Michel Modo (actor)
- MoDo a.k.a. Mo-Do is the pseudonym used by the Italian musician Fabio Frittelli. Mo-Do appeared in the 1990s as an Italian techno band. Despite being Italian, Mo-Do's songs are in German.
- read more about Mo-Do
Modo is a musical group.
- Raimonds Pauls between and (3 years)
- Aivars Hermanis until
- Jevgeņijs Ščapovs until
- Viktors Lapčenoks since
- Aija Kukule
- Mirdza Zīvere until
- Pārsla Gebharde
- Vladislavs Juhņevičs
- Zigmars Liepiņš between and (9 years)
- Gunārs Šimkus since
- Vjačeslavs Mitrohins
- Imants Vanzovičs until
- Tālis Gžibovskis until
- Žoržs Siksna until
- Sandra Ozolīte
- Kārlis Rūtentāls
- Vladimirs Smirnovs since
- Ivars Galenieks since
- Vladimirs Boldirevs
- Boriss Bannihs
- Genādijs Zaicevs
- Valērijs Beļinovs between and (2 years)
- Jānis Griķis until
- Mihails Ļitvinovs
- Veso Bakradze
- Ira Krauja until
- Rita Madrite
- Vladimirs Sisojevs
- Aija Cakule until
- Māra Bumbiere since
- M. Madrite
- Valērijs Ivanovs
- Nora Bumbiere between and (4 years)
- Nora Bumbiere between and (2 years)
- Igors Novikovs
- albums: "Devītais vilnis", "Ko manā ielā meklē tu?", "Romeo", "Estrādes dziesmas"
"Modo" is a composition.
- also known as Modo (Boyza II remix)
- music by Raimonds Pauls
- Modo is a polygon and subdivision surface modeling, sculpting, 3D painting, animation and rendering package developed by Luxology, LLC, which is now merged with and known as The Foundry. The program incorporates features such as n-gons and edge weighting, and runs on Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac OS X platforms.
- developer: Luxology
- genres: 3D computer graphics software, 3D rendering software
- license: Proprietary software
- official website: www.luxology.com/modo
- MODO a.k.a. The mourning dove is a member of the dove family. The bird is also called the turtle dove or the American mourning dove or rain dove, and formerly was known as the Carolina pigeon or Carolina turtledove. It is one of the most abundant and widespread of all North American birds. It is also the leading gamebird, with more than 20 million birds shot annually in the U.S., both for sport and for meat. Its ability to sustain its population under such pressure stems from its prolific breeding: in warm areas, one pair may raise up to six broods a year. Its plaintive woo-OO-oo-oo-oo call gives the bird its name. The wings can make an unusual whistling sound upon take-off and landing. The bird is a strong flier, capable of speeds up to 88 km/h.
- read more about Mourning dove
- The Modo was a wireless device developed by Scout electromedia and was officially announced on August 28th, 2000. Utilizing pager networks, the device was designed to provide city-specific "lifestyle" content such as restaurant & bar reviews, movie listings, in addition to original Scout-produced content.
- Modo a.k.a. Jur Modo Language: Jur Modo, also known as Jur or Modo, is a Central Sudanic language spoken by the Jur Modo people of South Sudan. Dialects are Lori, Modo, Wira, Wetu. It is a tonal language.
- read more about Jur Modo Language
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Modo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
From Rimbaud to Heidegger by Marc Froment Meurice
took place, but which had nevertheless already taken place — one simply repeated the adverb: modo modo or "just recently." Modo refers to modus or mood, and this in the unrestricted sense of measure: 23 "We Must Be Absolutely Modern"
Essential Tools and Techniques for Artists by Mike de la Flor, Bridgette Mongeon
Modo* www.luxology.com modo is an advanced subdivision surfaces modeling, UV mapping, sculpting, 3D painting, and rendering application. Photoshop* www .adobe.com The standard in image-editing software. Mudbox is designed to ...
The Computer Graphics Manual (2011)
by David Salomon
Modo is a powerful polygon and subdivision surface modeling and rendering tool . It also supports morphing, sculpting, 3D painting, and animation. Modo is developed by Luxology (http://www.luxology.com/modo/) and is currently at version ...
Modo infinitivo. Participio pasado. Gerundio. Modo indicativo.
Of Fifteen Thousand Technical Words, Phrases, Abbreviations, Initials, and Signs, Employed in Musical and Rhythmical Art and Science, in Nearly Fifty Ancient and Modern Languages
Modo Maggiore. The major mode. Modo Maggiore Imperfetto. (Ita.) In ancient in usic, two lines across two spaces, showing that the large contained eight semibreves. Modo Majore Perfetto. (Ita.) In ancient music, three lines across three ...
by Edmund Henry Barker
Deinde et argentum incoquere simili modo coepere equorum maxime ornamentis, iumentorum iugis, in Alesia oppido; reliqua gloria Biturigum fuit. Coepere deinde et esseda et vehicula et petorita exornare, similique 163 ! modo ad aurea ...
A Law Dictionary (1969)
by J.A. Ballentine
Quo modo quid constituitur, dissolvitur. In that manner in which it is created, it may be destroyed. Que modo quid constituitur eodem modo dissolvitur. By the means by which it is constituted, it is by the same means dissolved. Quo warranto .
Architects, Carvers, Engravers, Modellers, Painters, Sculptors, Statuaries, and Workers in Bronze, Gold, Ivory, and Silver, with Three Chronological Tables, by Julius Sillig, Tr. from TheLatin Original by the Rev. H. W. Williams; to which are Added C. Plinii Secundi Naturalis Historiae Libri XXXIV-XXXVI. C. 8 [i.e.1]-5. With Four Indexes and a Preface, by E. H. Barker by Julius Sillig
Deinde et argentum incoquere simili modo coepere equorum maxime ornamentis, iumentorum iugis, in Alesia oppido; reliqua gloria Biturigum fuit. Coepere deinde et esseda et vehicula et petorita exornare, similique 163 modo ad aurea ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Modo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Modo
E' un modo diverso.
Photo credit: The ReflexMan
Video language resources about Modo
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Modo!
Scrabble value of M3O1D2O1
The value of this 4-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine