Definition of the noun Mojado
What does Mojado mean as a name of something?
- [US, slang] wetback
Mojado a.k.a. Grupo Mojado is a Latin Grammy award nominated group.
- "Mojado" is a written by Guatemalan singer-songwriter Ricardo Arjona for his tenth Studio album, Adentro. The song was released as the lead single off the album in Mexico, and as the third overall single of the album in 2006.
- "Mojado" is a 2005 single by Ricardo Arjona.
- released in (9 years ago)
- Mojado is a music video by Ricardo Arjona featuring Intocable.
- countries: Mexico, United Kingdom, United States of America
- languages: Spanish Language, English Language
- producers: Agustin Munoz, Melinda Nugent, Jorn Threlfall
- executive producer: Melanie Backer
- written by Jim McManus & Jorn Threlfall
- cinematography by Hector Ortega
- edited by Adam Rudd
- music by Raul Pacheco
- genres: Adventure Film, Mystery, Comedy, Drama
- released in
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mojado
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Musica Nortena (2009)
Mexican Americans Creating a Nation Between Nations by Catherine Ragland
For most assimilated and upwardly mobile Chicanos and Mexican Americans, mojado is a highly undesirable term; however , many ...
Dictionary of Chilean Slang (2010)
Your Key to Chilean Language and Culture by Emilio Rivano Fischer
llover sapos y culebras, llover sobre mojado; " quedémonos ...
by Grace C. Keroher
Mojado Formation Lower Cretaceous : Southwestern New Mexico.
by Thomas F. Palmer
para cilindros Continuas дe anillos para torcer al mojado Trabajo al húmedo N aeе especial Color blanco Asiento (del husillo) Wellow or diablo Vellón batido Lana semt-lustrosa Peinadores de lana Cilindros de desmotarlor y extensión.
An Encyclopedia of the Newest Americans by Ronald H. Bayor
to make the song “ Mojado” about the plight of undocumented immigrants who cross the U.S. border. The song became widely popular throughout the Americas. Another important form of ...
Equivalent Proverbs by Teodor Flonta
Abril fríoy mojado hinche el granero y harta el ganado. Abril fríohinche elsilo, ymojado, silo y campo. Abril frío, pan y vino. P. Abrilfrioe molhado enche o celeiro e farta o gado. Abril, cheio o covil. Abril frio, pão e vinho. 72 E. APRIL and May ...
A Historical Encyclopedia by Kathleen R Arnold
In addition to these, there are a number of racialized labels that have been created and applied, both in English and Spanish, such as “beaner,” “cholo,” “ border bandit,” “chili choker,” “mojado,” and “wetback.” Due to the long list of labels, and ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mojado
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mojado
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Daquella manera
Llueve sobre mojado...
Photo credit: Manel
Modelo: Concha de la Rosa
Photo credit: Rafale Tovar
Gotas de gua
Photo credit: jgoge
- Wet Floor / Suelo Mojado
Photo credit: pasotraspaso
- Perro mojado
Photo credit: El Guajache
- Banco mojado
Photo credit: Daquella manera
Scrabble value of M3O1J8A1D2O1
The value of this 6-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Mojado to learn how to say it correctly!