On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun mol
What does mol mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: mols
- the molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams; the basic unit of amount of substance adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- Mol is a town located in the Ada municipality, in the North Banat District of Serbia. It is situated in the Autonomous Province of Vojvodina. The town has a Hungarian ethnic majority and its population numbering 6,786 people.
- Mol a.k.a. Molde Airport, Årø is located in the town of Molde in Molde Municipality, Møre og Romsdal county, Norway. The airport serves Molde and the surrounding district of Romsdal. The airport is situated at Årø, about 5 kilometres east of the town center. After opening in 1972, services have been mainly to Oslo, Bergen, and Trondheim. The airport had 436,471 terminal passengers in 2011.
- Mol is a fictional character from the 2009 film Trade In.
- Mol is a fictional character from the 2003 film Shade.
There are other characters with in their name, like Gretchen Mol.
Mol a.k.a. dual oxidase maturation factor 1 is a gene.
- also known as Numb-interacting protein, homolog of Drosophila Numb-interacting protein, dual oxidase activator 1
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mol
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Quest for Security (2013)
Protection Without Protectionism and the Challenge of Global Governance by Joseph E. Stiglitz, Mary Kaldor
Mol is the chair of environmental policy in the department of social sciences and professor of environmental policy at Wageningen ...
The Green Phoenix (2001)
A History of Genetically Modified Plants by Paul F. Lurquin
Mol is a strange little town. Were it not for the presence of ...
Volume 6 - Calcination Equipment to Catalysis by John J. McKetta Jr
cal/mol • °C 0°C 4.97 ...
by Henry Philippsborn
d Elektrokoagulation f f électrocoagulation f p eletrocoagulação f 2197 electron capture; electron trapping (Mol.) (Ref. e.g. to negative ion production: an atom captures an additional freeelectron.) d Elektroneneinfang m f capture fdes électrons ...
With an Analytic Transcription and Grammatical Notes by John Bierhorst
(MOL); to plant s.th. 27v:6, 37:12 (with suffix -co).
(Except Ornamentals) by Peter Hanelt, Institute of Plant Genetics and Crop Plant Research
Peumus Mol., Saggio Chile (1782) 185 et 350, nom. cons .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mol
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mol
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Gretchen Mol.
Videos about Mol
Click on an item to play that video:
- Slang in die gras - Nelien Smith & Bernard Mol
Nelien sing Laurika Bernard Mol - Guitar Belinda Le Roux - Piano Altus Moolman - Cello Louwrens Kock - Drums Directed by Debeer Cloete.
- Language Day in the European School, Mol
Ketnet (Flemish childrens TV) visited Thomas's class in Mol as part of Language Week.
- Wolverline vs Ink Game 1 ESL CC POR vs MOL
- Mitsuray vs Runaground Game 2 ESL CC POR vs MOL
- Wolverline vs Ink Game 2 ESL CC POR vs MOL - 1 / 2
- Wolverline vs Ink Game 3 ESL CC POR vs MOL
- ScReaM vs OneMoreWin Game 1 ESL CC POR vs MOL - 1 / 2
- ScReaM vs OneMoreWin Game 2 ESL CC POR vs MOL
- Mitsuray vs Runaground Game 1 ESL CC POR vs MOL
- ScReaM vs OneMoreWin Game 1 ESL CC POR vs MOL - 2 / 2
- Wolverline vs Ink Game 2 ESL CC POR vs MOL - 2 / 2
See also the pronunciation examples of Mol!
Quotes about Mol
Scrabble value of M3O1L1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MOL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Mol!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mol to see it in context!