On this page:
Who is Morton Dean?
Morton Dean is an American television news journalist who has worked for CBS News and ABC News since the mid-1960s.
- born in (81 years ago) in Fall River
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Emerson College
- profession: Writer, journalist, newscaster
- written work: "The return to glory days"
- nominated to Special Classification for Outstanding News and Documentary Program Achievement - Programs - "ABC 2000 Today" (Part 1 & Part 2 (two tapes)), with Marc Burstein, Roger Goodman, Phyllis McGrady, Gary Smith, Neil Patterson, Peter Jennings, Aaron Brown, Stu Schwartz, Deborah Amos, Bill Blakemore, Bob Roy, Charles Gibson, Sam Donaldson, Connie Chung, Gillian Findlay, Jack Ford, Mark Litke, Kevin Newman, Antonio Mora, Cokie Roberts, Bill Redeker, Cynthia McFadden, Deborah Roberts, John Miller, John Quiñones, Diane Sawyer, Steve A Osunsami, Betsy Stark, Jack Smith, Lynn Sherr, Carole Simpson, Lisa Stark, Elizabeth Vargas, Jim Wooten, Bob Woodruff, Barbara Walters, James Walker, Tom Yellin, Bob Brown
- Special Classification for Outstanding News and Documentary Program Achievement - Programs - "ABC 2000 Today" (Part 1 & Part 2 (two tapes)), with Phyllis McGrady, Marc Burstein, Stu Schwartz, Roger Goodman, Gary Smith, Bob Roy, Aaron Brown, Bill Blakemore, Deborah Amos, Peter Jennings, Connie Chung, Sam Donaldson, Gillian Findlay, Jack Ford, Charles Gibson, Mark Litke, Cynthia McFadden, John Miller, Antonio Mora, Kevin Newman, Steve A Osunsami, John Quiñones, Bill Redeker, Cokie Roberts, Deborah Roberts, Diane Sawyer, Lynn Sherr, Carole Simpson, Jack Smith, Betsy Stark, Lisa Stark, Elizabeth Vargas, James Walker, Barbara Walters, Bob Woodruff, Jim Wooten, Tom Yellin, Neil Patterson, Bob Brown
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Morton Dean
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by R.M. Reed, M.K. Reed
it has been hosted by several newscasters including MORTON DEAN, Hughes Rudd, Sally Quinn, LESLEY STAHL, DIANE SAWYER, and CHARLES KURALT. The current hosts are Paula Zahn, Harry Smith, and Mark McEwen. In 1979 the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Morton Dean
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of MORTON DEAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Morton Dean!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Morton Dean for some fun with words!