- Mr. T a.k.a. Tiger Woods: Eldrick Tont "Tiger" Woods is an American professional golfer who is among the most successful golfers of all time. He has been one of the highest-paid athletes in the world for several years.
- read more about Tiger Woods
- Mr. T is an American actor known for his roles as B. A. Baracus in the 1980s television series The A-Team, as boxer Clubber Lang in the 1982 film Rocky III, and for his appearances as a professional wrestler. Mr. T is known for his trademark African Mandinka warrior hairstyle, his gold jewelry, and his tough-guy image. In 2006 he starred in the reality show I Pity the Fool, shown on TV Land, the title of which comes from the catchphrase of his Lang character.
- Mr. T a.k.a. Terry Tenette is a professional "Old/Mid School" Bicycle Motocross racer whose prime competitive years were from 1989 to 1998.
- read more about Terry Tenette
- Mr. T is a musical artist, musician.
- born on (44 years ago)
- member of musical group Kataya
- Mr. T a.k.a. Tilo Voigtländer is a musical artist.
- read more about Tilo Voigtländer
Mr. T: American actor Mr. T has headlined in a number of comic books both under his own stage name and in conjunction with his role on the TV Series The A-Team.
"Mr. T" is a musical album of The Heptones.
- released in (22 years ago)
Anagrams of MR. T
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Mr. T!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Mr. T for some fun with words!