Mr. Universe is a fictional character from the 2005 film Serenity.
- "Mr. Universe": Jim Gaffigan: Mr. Universe is the eighth album released by American stand-up comedian Jim...
- "Mr. Universe" is the second album by the British rock band Gillan, and the first with the classic line-up with Gillan, Towns, McCoy, Tormé and Underwood. Released in October 1979. The album reached #11 in the UK album charts.
- "Mr. Universe" is a 1988 drama film written by Ibolya Fekete, Ferenc Grunwalsky, György Szomjas...
- country: Hungary
- languages: English Language, Hungarian language
- producer: Gábor Dettre
- written by Ibolya Fekete, Ferenc Grunwalsky, György Szomjas
- cinematography by Ferenc Grunwalsky
- edited by Anna Kornis
- music by János Karácsony
- genre: Drama
- released on (25 years ago)
- "Mr. Universe" is a 1951 film directed by Joseph Lerner.
- "Mr. Universe" is a 2012 short drama thriller film written and directed by Chris Farrington.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mr. Universe
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Constantine Santas, James M. Wilson, Maria Colavito, Djoymi Baker
Today, Hercules is a delightfully camp pleasure, perhaps best known for former Mr. Universe Steve Reeves in the lead role.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mr. Universe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mr. Universe
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Mr. Universe competition
MSgt Troy Saunders (middle) and SrA Justin Usery (far left) are amongst members of the American Team who competed in the Mr. Universe competition. All of the American competitors placed in the top-15 of their classes. Saunders and Usery are both assigned to Spangdahlem Air Base. (Courtesy photo)
Photo credit: iwasnteventhere
- Mr. Universe Playing the Puck
Photo credit: R.T.Lee
Quotes about Mr. Universe
The universe is asymmetric and I am persuaded that life, as it is known to us, is a direct result of the asymmetry of the universe or of its indirect consequences. The universe is asymmetric. (Louis Pasteur)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mr. Universe to see it in context!