On this page:
Definition of the noun mst
What does mst mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- standard time in the 7th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 105th meridian west; used in the mountain states of the United States
Other definitions of mst
What does mst also mean?
- Mountain Standard Time
Mst a.k.a. Maastricht Aachen Airport is a regional airport in Beek, Netherlands, located 5 NM northeast of Maastricht and 15 NM northwest of Aachen, Germany. It is the second-largest hub for cargo flights in the Netherlands. As of 2011, the airport had a passenger throughput of 360,000 and handled 92,500 tons of cargo.
- MST a.k.a. Malaysia Time Zone: Malaysia Standard Time or Waktu Piawai Malaysia or Malaysia Time is a standard time used in Malaysia. It is 8 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time and Coordinated Universal Time. The local mean time in Kuala Lumpur was originally GMT+06:46:48. Peninsular Malaysia used this local mean time until 1880, when they changed to Singapore mean time GMT+06:55:24. Between the end of the Second World War and the formation of Malaysia in 16 September 1963, it was known as British Malayan Standard Time, which was UTC+07:30 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time. At 2330 hrs local time of 31 December 1981, people in Peninsular Malaysia adjusted their clocks and watches ahead by 30 minutes to become 00:00 hours local time of 1 January 1982, to match the time in use in East Malaysia which is UTC+08:00.
- read more about Malaysia Time Zone
- MST a.k.a. Landless Workers' Movement: Landless Workers' Movement is a social movement in Brazil, being generally regarded as one of the greatest in Latin America with an estimated informal 1.5 million membership in 23 of Brazil's 26 states. According to the MST, its aims are: firstly, to fight for access to the land for poor workers in general, something to be carried out, secondly, through land reform in Brazil, and, thirdly, through activism around social issues impinging on the achievement of land possession, such as unequal income distribution, racism, sexism, and media monopolies. In short, the MST strives to achieve a social covenant providing a self-sustainable way of life for the poor in rural areas.
- read more about Landless Workers' Movement
- MST a.k.a. Mlk2 is a protein.
- read more about Mlk2
- Mst a.k.a. mercaptopyruvate sulfurtransferase is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000028670, 3-mercaptopyruvate sulfurtransferase
- Mst is a file format.
- Mst a.k.a. Mandaya, Cataelano Language is an human language.
- also known as Cateelenyo
- Mst a.k.a. misato homolog 1 (Drosophila) is a gene.
- also known as misato
- Mst a.k.a. Myeloproliferative syndrome, transient (transient abnormal is a gene.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Mst
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
9th International Workshop, WADS 2005, Waterloo, Canada, August 15-17, 2005, Proceedings by Frank Dehne, Alejandro López-Ortiz, Jörg-Rüdiger Sack
mst is a constant-factor ...
Psychological Thinking and Practice by Joel Harvey, Andrew Rogers, Heather Law
Multisystemic therapy (MST) MST is an intensive homebased intervention model that aims to eliminate the SM by intervening at multilevels within...
by Benjamin Kerman, Madelyn Freundlich, Anthony Maluccio
Therapy (mst) or multidimensional treatment Foster Care (mtFC) that includes individualized behavior therapy and family therapy. mst is a family-centered model focused on goal-oriented treatment designed to enhance a youth's functioning ...
Warrior Renew (2014)
Healing From Military Sexual Trauma by Dr. Lori Katz, PhD
By definition, MST is an interpersonal type of trauma (it happened with another person), often characterized by betrayal, shame, and lack of support from others —leading to resentments, unrealistic self-blame, difficulties with sexuality, and ...
by Werner Karl Schomburg
Nowadays, MST is a well-established technology which is the basis of many products. Modern life in many fields is based on a variety of microsystems unnoticed by most of us. In most cars, microsensors for the measurement of acceleration, ...
European Conference, ECML PKDD 2010, Barcelona, Spain, September 20-24, 2010. Proceedings by José L. Balcázar, Francesco Bonchi, Aristides Gionis, Michele Sebag
Let us prove the three properties ofadistance: – Since the MST is an undirected graph, σ(x, y) = σ( y,x), and so the symmetry property holds. – If x = y, by construction the number of ...
Special Topics and Applications (A 4-Volume Set) by John R Thome, Jungho Kim
fST−MST = Re0.25MST (35) where the mist Reynolds number is calculated using the mist viscosity μMST. Mist viscosity is a virtual viscosity based ...
by Thomas H. Ollendick, Carolyn S. Schroeder
Third, MST programs are committed to overcoming barriers to service access. This commitment is operationalized through the use of a home-based model of service delivery. Thus, treatment is delivered in home, school, and other community ...
by Linda Wasmer Andrews
Magnetic seizure therapy (MST) is an experimental treatment for depression that uses strong, rapidly alternating magnetic fields to induce a brief seizure. It was developed as a gentler alternative to electroconvulsive therapy (ECT), which also ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mst
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mst
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Mst
Click on an item to play that video:
- Mst Meaning-Full Verse with Pastor Wayne Kempton
- MST Meaning
Video shows what MST means. Mountain Standard Time. MST Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say MST. Made with MaryTTS ...
- MST: Sport Performance Wide Receiver Skills and Explanation with Cris Carter
Duron Carter, Myles Russ, TJ Green, Rueben Randle, Mike Moore, and other take part in wide receiver drills led by Cris Carter. For information contact ...
- 5 1 MST Problem Definition 11 min)
- Algorithm Design MST Problem Definition 11 min
In this course you will learn several fundamental principles of algorithm design: divide-and-conquer methods, graph algorithms, practical data structures (heaps, ...
- 5 1 MST Problem Definition 11 min
- MST 60 Loaded Language
Lesson on Loaded Language.
- MST 60 Verb Voice and Mood
Lesson on Verb Voice and Mood.
- MST baby language
- HOW TO SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE MST READ OUT LOUD
Scrabble value of M3S1T1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MST
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Mst!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mst to see it in context!