On this page:
Mus is sometimes a misspelling of must.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun mus
What does mus mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: -
- type genus of the Muridae: common house mice; the tips of the upper incisors have a square notch
- lexical domain: Animals - nouns denoting animals
- synonym of Mus: genus Mus
- more generic term: mammal genus = a genus of mammals
- member of: family Muridae / Muridae = originally Old World rats now distributed worldwide
- member: Mus musculus / house mouse = brownish-grey Old World mouse now a common household pest worldwide
- Mus a.k.a. Mauritius, officially the Republic of Mauritius, is an island nation in the Indian Ocean about 2,000 kilometres off the southeast coast of the African continent. The country includes the island of Mauritius, Rodrigues, the islands of Agalega, and the archipelago of Saint Brandon. The islands of Mauritius, Rodrigues, and Réunion 170 km southwest, form part of the Mascarene Islands. The area of the country is 2,040 km². The capital and largest city is Port Louis.
- Mus a.k.a. Muş is a town in the provincial capital of Muş Province in Turkey. Population of the municipality of Muş numbers 72,774.
- Mus a.k.a. Muş Province is a province in eastern Turkey. It is 8,196 km² in area, and has a population of 406,886 according to a 2010 estimate. The population was 453,654 in 2000. The provincial capital is the city of Muş. Another town in Muş province, Malazgirt, is famous for the Battle of Manzikert of 1071.
- read more about Muş Province
- Mus a.k.a. Muş is an electoral district of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. It elects four members of parliament to represent the province of the same name for a four-year term by the D'Hondt method, a party-list proportional representation system.
- Mus a.k.a. Minami Torishima Airport is a one runway airport serving the island of Minami Torishima. The airport used to be a military airstrip and according to the Japanese Aeronautical Information Service it is still operated by the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force.
- part of Japan
Who is Mus?
Mus a.k.a. James Musa: James Mzamo Musa is a New Zealand footballer who plays for Australian club South Melbourne as a defender.
- read more about James Musa
Mus is a musical group.
- albums: "Mus", "Alma", "Bliss Out, Volume 17: Aida", "El Naval", "Divina Lluz", "La vida"
- official website: acuareladiscos.com/mus
Mus a.k.a. +MUS is a record label.
- "Mus" a.k.a. "Müs" is a musical album of Lab°.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "Mus" is a musical album of Mus.
- released on (15 years ago)
Mus is a Spanish card game, widely played in Spain and Hispanic America, and to a lesser extent in France. Most probably originated in the Basque Country, it is a vying game. The first reference about this game goes back to 1745, when Manuel Larramendi, philologist and Jesuit basque, quoted it the trilingual dictionary.
Mus is a file format.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Mus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by National Research Council, Division on Earth and Life Studies, Water Science and Technology Board, Committee on Sustainable Underground Storage of Recoverable Water
Critical to MUS is an understanding of the mixing of often chemically and microbiologically different waters, which may react with each other and with materials comprising the aquifer matrix. The reactions that occur can ultimately improve or ...
by Stepan Petrovich Krasheninnikov, James Grieve
Mad/er, is called Mus/ezz and Omzecutzm. The seventh is Arazzmzzkutmz, is uninhabited, and there are some burning mountains as in Kmmsschatka. On the eighth island Sujarkufa'z, which is as ...
Rebel Land (2010)
Among Turkey's Forgotten Peoples by Christopher de Bellaigue
Mus is a town in the middle of the easternmost third of Anatolia, the capital of a province of the same name. Its name is properly pronounced 'Mush', with a long Yorkshire vowel, a soft irresolute word that brings to mind spongy earth and brown ...
The Dictionary of Virology (2009)
by Brian W.J. Mahy
Mus caroli type C retrovirus A possible species in the ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Mus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Mus
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about Mus
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Mus!
Quotes about Mus
Every jack mus have his Jill.
more quotes about mus...
Scrabble value of M3U1S1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of MUS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Mus!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Mus to see it in context!