Myshkin (film director)
Myshkin a.k.a. Mysskin is a Indian Tamil film director. Although his birth name is Raja, he has renamed himself with a Russian name, Mysskin, because he very much liked the character Prince Lev Nikolayevich Myshkin from the novel The Idiot.
- also known as Mishkin, Shanmugha Raja
- born on (43 years ago) in India
- nationality: India
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, actor, film producer
- filmography: played Bhaskar Mani in "Nandalala"
- films written:
- films directed:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Vijay Award for Best Director - "Anjathe"
- nominated to Filmfare Award for Best Director – Tamil - "Anjathe"
- nominated to Vijay Award for Best Debut Actor - "Nandalala"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Myshkin (film director)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Myshkin to learn how to say it correctly!