Myshkin (film director)
Myshkin a.k.a. Mysskin is a South Indian film Director, screenwriter, actor, Singer and Producer. He made his directorial debut in 2006 with Chithiram Pesuthadi. His other directorials Anjathe,Nandalala and Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum received high critical acclaim. He has also proved his acting skills by starring as a mentally challenged person in Nandalala and as a killer seeking redemption in "Onaiyum Aatukuttiyum".
- also known as Mishkin, Shanmugha Raja
- born on (43 years ago) in India
- nationality: India
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, actor, film producer
- filmography: played Bhaskar Mani in "Nandalala"
- films written:
- films directed:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Vijay Award for Best Director - "Anjathe"
- nominated to Filmfare Award for Best Director – Tamil - "Anjathe"
- nominated to Vijay Award for Best Debut Actor - "Nandalala"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Myshkin (film director)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Myshkin to learn how to say it correctly!